[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I have been broken up for a week now, she broke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1447523801503.jpg (234KB, 800x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1447523801503.jpg
234KB, 800x1163px
My girlfriend and I have been broken up for a week now, she broke up with me. We agreed to stay friends for the time being, and during the whole week including the day of the breakup, we were still texting, calling, etc. A day after we broke up we were talking and I asked if she was still certain of her decision to leave me, to which she said right now she was, but sounds like that will change in the future. In addition, throughout our texting and calling she has been kind of giving me hope that we might get back together, because she would call me hon or babe without saying it was a typo or anything. So my question is how do I get her back?
>>
OP here, I will add that we have made plans to go out
>>
File: 1500184363267.jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500184363267.jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
>>18573127
you don't.
cut off all contact, you are only making matters worse desu.
>>
Sounds like she wanted to play the field some more before deciding.

So it depends how much you love her after she decided she wanted to fuck other people for a bit. I would say no but it's your life.

What I would recommend is using this situation to do the same. Go out and meet people, have sex, see if this girl is worth the situation she put you in.
>>
>>18573140
I know for a fact she is not looking at other options.
>>
>>18573151
Really? Are you telepathic?

Meeting someone for sex is different than looking for a boyfriend. Both are equally as reprehensible while leading on your last boyfriend.
>>
>>18573167
I don't have to be telepathic to know she wouldn't do that.
>>
>>18573176
>>
>>18573176
just like you knew she wouldn't break up with you? :^)
>>
>>18573127

you're being used
>>
>>18573191
I knew it was coming because had tried doing it before but I stopped her. This time it was final because she said she wasn't being indecisive about it anymore.
>>
>>18573127

You're an emotional sponge. Tell her if you're broken up to act like it.

This isn't how you want it back. 'On her terms' is a shit-tier relationship.
>>
>>18573197
>>18573206
How do I stop being used?
>>
>>18573219

you grow a spine

i take it you're still a young dude, let me tell you one thing: you don't want to be with somebody that you have to convince to be with you

the current situation will get you nowhere, you're just her sponge until she finds somebody else and then you will be sad again. the fact that she is using you like this should tell you enough about her

tell her you can't be friends and go no contact (DON'T apologise), try to find out what went wrong and apply it to future relationships

good luck
>>
>>18573127
>we agreed to stay friends

Thars some of the stupidest most beta shit you can do.

Cease all contact with a chick who flat out says to your face that she wants to breakup with you but remain friends. Thats a sign of zero respect for you as a man right there
>>
>>18573244
Ok, I want to tell her that I think being friends will just make moving on harder for both of us, but if she changes her mind about us she can contact me. How would I phrase this for a text?
>>
>>18573290
"It was nice while it lasted, take care of yourself" and then never text her again
>>
Do I tell our mutual friends to fuck off too?
>>
you don't
>>
>>18573383

you don't have to, but if you get in a situation where you would be forced to hang out with her don't be afraid to say "I'd rather not, you guys have fun though"

be prepared that some people might pick her side in this whole thing, that's just life. just accept it and try to move on with dignity
>>
It's always women breaking it off with men. I don't want to be biter or jaded, but it just seems like women don't fall in love like men do, or at least not to the same degree. Guys are crushed by breakups, women just find someone else.
>>
>>18573127
>We agreed to stay friends for the time being
Why do people do this?
How can you expect to not have a jealous shitflinging festival when one of you starts dating again?

>to which she said right now she was, but sounds like that will change in the future
That's a red flag for me. If she breaks up but wants to get back together, she can "cheat" on you but it's completely consequence-free in her mind.
She could be fucking other men at this very moment. She has no obligation to be loyal while you're separate. I suggest you either cut ties completely or do the same just so you don't get the short straw if you get back together.
>>
>>18573176
Every man in a relationship thinks this.
I've seen the same "boo boo my gf of six years isn't the woman i thought she was" a million times. Never ever trust a woman to be the carbon copy of what you want her to be.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.