[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel like I have no choice but to go back... I left my ex a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1219-0-cry.jpg (27KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
1219-0-cry.jpg
27KB, 460x282px
Feel like I have no choice but to go back...

I left my ex a year ago and I invested my time and money towards him. I currently have no job and no education other than HS, living with parents. I'm already 24 and I want to have children before my eggs go bad. On the other hand my ex has turned his life around, has a place and a salary job, became the manager. He wants me to go live with him, work wih him and start a family. At this point in my life should I just go back with him since it's too late or should I try to work on myself even though I'll just be getting older and older with no kids.
>>
>>18572916
Never be with someone out of fear of getting old or not being able to have kids etc. Be with someone who makes you happy and the rest will come naturally.
>>
>>18572924
But biologically i only have 5 years left
>>
>>18572916
If you're 24 you should still have several years to find a man and have kids. My mom had me in her mid-30s although you might not have that much time. If you're not sure about him, I would follow the advice from >>18572924 and look at what you and your potential partner would bring to the relationship. You mentioned
>try to work on myself
I would do that in the sense of getting stuff to bring to the relationship, as you would work on experience and skills to bring to a job interview.
>>
>>18572930
Five years is a lot of time to enroll in college, move out of your parents', travel, read up on attracting and keeping men, etc.

If all else fails, you could go to a sperm bank, at least the child would be 100% yours as opposed to partially a guy's who you're not sure about.
>>
>>18572916
Are you stupid?

The whole "eggs going bad" at 30 thing is largely a fucking myth.

Unless you develop a serious medical condition you'll be more than capable of having children well into your 30s.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+late+in+life+can+i+get+pregnant

Even if at age 29 your internals turned to dust, and you became infertile, your hypothetical kids dont deserve to grow up in an environment where mommy and daddy are essentially in a forced relationship.
>>
>>18572916
You already sound like a loser. So go ahead.
Society and all your relatives will just pat you in the head for setting up for someone way over your league.
>>
>>18572930
You don't have only 5 years left, that's bull. Women are fertile for a lot longer than the rumors think, especially in this day and age where people are healthy for much, much longer. And though the chance of birth defects "doubles" when you reach a certain age, it only doubles from an absolutely small chance. The chance is still very small. If you double a milligram of salt, the amount of salt is still tiny. Doubling small numbers makes very little difference.

This whole emphasis on the biological clock ticking is bogus. People can and have had healthy babies in their 60s. Having a baby later is better for many reasons, too. You're more finacially secure, you're more likely to have your own place to live. You're more likely to have the means to take care of yourself (and thereby another human) better.

Don't get with somebody because you think there's some sort of cutoff that is looming ever closer. There really isn't. The only fertility cutoff you have to worry about is menopause at ~ 60 years old. If you have fertility problems before that, it's not because of your age, it's because you had fertility problems earlier and just didn't realize. But people assume it's because of age.

Don't get back with him unless you actually legitimately want to. If you only want to for the kids, don't. Instead, work on yourself, work on your life, get yourself stable. Find love. Have kids with someone you want to stay with for real. You have time.

And it'll be better for the kids, too. Not only for the reasons mentioned above, but if you have kids with someone you don't really want to be with, it'll cause a bad marriage. A bad marriage means bad parenting. A bad marriage means fights and probably an ugly divorce. This stuff can be really scarring for kids. Marry someone who will be a partner. Not just a sugar daddy sperm donation.
>>
File: 1501208341053.png (208KB, 508x466px) Image search: [Google]
1501208341053.png
208KB, 508x466px
>>18572964
N*gger stop lying. My mom had my latest step sibling at 41. Sure he might be autistic but too young to really tell, she was unhealthy as fuck - so eggs go dust at 30 mmm NO.

Are you a faggot larper trying to "ebin save the white race with my benis"??
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.