[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon is 21 >His girlfriend is 19 >His girlfriend is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Power of Prayer.jpg (38KB, 342x614px) Image search: [Google]
Power of Prayer.jpg
38KB, 342x614px
>Anon is 21
>His girlfriend is 19
>His girlfriend is petite and almost always described as looking younger than she is
>Anon wanted to be a teacher
>Anon decided he'd teach at a boys school after only a few weeks as a teaching assistant at a mixed school
>Anon avoids public pools, beaches and water parks despite being in great shape
>Anon has a thing for high socks
>Anon and his girlfriend had the best sex of their lives when she wore normal panties instead of lingerie
>Anon sometimes calls his girlfriend princess
>Anon gets visibly pent up when his girlfriend plays up particularly bratty behavior
>Anon regularly watches documentaries on abusers and abuse victims
>Anon lives for "To catch a predator"

If we changed it to homosexuality(Girlfriend looks like a boy, avoids the man packed gym etc etc) we'd all say anon was gay right?

Well anon's my boyfriend and I can't shake the feeling he might be a pedophile.

Please tell me I'm overthinking.

pic unrelated
>>
You're overthinking.
/thread
>>
Being attracted to these sorts of things doesn't mean hes a pedophile. He's in a relationship with you, and you're not pre-pubescent are you? No

Stop overthinking it before you sabotage your relationship
>>
File: IMG_7545.jpg (40KB, 286x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7545.jpg
40KB, 286x287px
>>18572619
He's likely not a pedophile. Pedos, from what I've seen and heard, won't go for adult women regardless of child-like appearance; even if a woman looked 7, pedos still want that childlike personality, and women (unless they're literally retarded) don't have that.

At WORST he's a hebephile/ophebophile, which means even then he'll likely just pursue legal girls that look younger (such as yourself).
Ultimately though I wouldn't really worry about it, you're probably overthinking.
>>
>>18572619
Normal panties are 100x superior to lingerie.
>>
you know i just had a crazy idea

why don't you talk to him about this
>>
>>18572637
Well I'm not stupid and I know when he's horny and when I play it up with stuff like fidgeting, whining, dragging out words he definitely gets more touchy and focused on me even if he tells me to stop.

>>18572641
Do a lot of guys think this?
>>
>>18572655
Depends on the guy. I just like the look of a pair of panties vs lacey frilly lingerie.

Its probably due to the fact that im a decent looking, filthy weeb.
>>
>>18572655
>Do a lot of guys think this?
I do, so that makes 3 of us
>>
>>18572653
If I've learnt anything from /adv/ its that guys with these thoughts take it to the grave or the jail cell.
>>
>>18572655
>when he's horny and when I play it up with stuff like fidgeting, whining, dragging out words he definitely gets more touchy and focused on me even if he tells me to stop.
Still doesn't necessarily make him a pedophile. He's clearly not into prepubescent girls, given he's with you. Like I said, I wouldn't worry about him being a pedo; from what you've described, he lacks most required attributes to make him one.

>Do a lot of guys think this.
Fuck yes. Both me and a lot of other guys I know actively dislike lingerie. Get the cutest panties you can find and he'll be fucking diamonds.
>>
>>18572655
lingerie and panties are literally the exact same thing, except one is slightly frillier. same for bikinis, swimwear, etc.

Also: nothing is illegal to think about; a man's actions are what's important. Nobody's a murderer because they think about shooting their asshole boss in the face. Judge people by what they do, not what (you assume) they are thinking.
>>
>>18572659
Count me in, so that's... 5/

Don't fall for the (American) lingerie meme, guys.
>>
>>18572619
thigh socks and regular underclothes are hot as fuck, I'm 22 and my recently ex gf is 19. I'd say you're fine.

Or maybe I'm a pedophile.
>>
>>18572690
Fuck, what if everyone here is a pedophile too?

>>18572673
But I like him a lot, to the point I sometimes silently hope he'll propose. So I guess your example about an employee and their boss should include them working at a gun store because whaddabout kids?
>>
>>18572619
Dd/lg maybe he wants to be your Daddy. It's just a kink. You can check it out on tumblr.
>>
>>18572745
That was insanely cringey.
>>
Fucking thought police.
>>
>>18572655
Those by-the-bundle panties you can get are faaaaaaar better than thongs and lingerie
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.