[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty sure I’m gay, 27, introverted virgin, shy guy. Been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0037.png (5KB, 1280x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.png
5KB, 1280x790px
Pretty sure I’m gay, 27, introverted virgin, shy guy.

Been talking to a gay guy (40) online for a day and we seem compatible.

Should I go over there and find out what I’ve missed out on. I haven’t told him I’m a virgin.
>>
So you want to be the bottom or top guy?
>>
>>18572520
Bottom definitely. He seems dominant which I find hot.
>>
>>18572506
If you're attracted to him and get along well, why not? Just be safe. You can always leave if you're not feeling it at the time.
>>
>>18572522
It’s just a huge thing for me as I have zero experience.
>>
>>18572525

Well you don't have to meet at his place, could go for a drink and then go to his place if you're comfortable
>>
Scared bump
>>
Enjoy your AIDS.
>>
>>18572506
Since you're both deviants he will bust entire nuts in every multi verse if he knows you're virgin, you let him in the back door.

If you do this, do not eat 4hours before anal and you have to shit before penetration.

>I'm a virgin
>Hmm instead of dipping my toe... I know!
>Let's go head first into a whirl pool of deviancy.
>>
>>18572506
40 yo gay guys are likely to be serial murderers, check the stats
>>
>>18573468
Likely?
>>
Use a condom!
>>
>>18572506
Dude find some other younger gays , dont fuck around with 40 yro ffs..
>>
>>18572506
You're like my brother. After failing with girls at 23 he gave up and decided that he liked it up the ass.

Like my brother, you fail as a man. You're not a true gay, you're a faggot.

It's not about being gay, it's about taking it in the ass out of being a failure and making peace with being a failure. Nothing against gays.
>>
>>18573604
shut the fuck up people like you get off my damn advice board.

OP just tell him all of this stuff that you might be gay and you want to experiment.
>>
I’ve held on to my virginity so long I don’t want to lose it now...

>>18573591
Why not I like dominant older guys.

>>18573604
I don’t think so, if I’m being honest I was always attracted to male friends when I was a kid.
>>
>>18573579
Good advice, thank you (I didn’t do it in the end).
>>
>>18573645
You didn't hold on to your virginity, you just couldn't get a girl. You're a faggot, you're not gay.

If you were holding on to your virginity, why go to the one easiest way to get your cock sucked? There's literally zero effort. Loser. Get your shit together
>>
>>18573676
I’ve 'almost' done it many times since I was 18. I was always aware I could go online and get cock whenever I wanted, but was too shy.
>>
>>18573746
Anybody can get cock. Pussy on the other hand...
>>
>>18573803
Yeah but I don’t want that. I’ve turned girls down on a number of occasions.
>>
>>18573835
Man if you're gay I hope you be gay and happy all your life. Just have an honest conversation with yourself. Could you REALLY have gotten that pussy?

Just don't be a faggot like my brother is all.
>>
>>18573862
Same guy: remember: God hates faggots. Gay is cool though.
>>
>>18573862
not op but if I got dumped after a relationship where I loathed having sex with my partner make me a fagmosexual? Its been about a year and I want to start dating again. I kinda think I was crushing on my male friends when I was younger but maybe I am projecting.
>>
>>18573897
Not sure man. Maybe you had bad sex, maybe you're gay, maybe you're bi. And don't call gay people faggots, that's wrong. Being gay doesn't make you a faggot. Plenty of heterosexual faggots.
>>
>>18573934
well I used fagmosexual because maybe I am a faggot and not gay. I don't know I guess. I guess I thought that sex would make me want her more or something. Instead I became the "not tonight dear, I have a headache"
>>
>>18573942
I don't know man. I'm a straight guy. I recognise the difficulty in figuring out that you're not working how most people work, how "your way" goes against biology.

You can have bad sex, it just be incompatible. I mean I've had it recently with some girls, especially after getting into a twenty year old. Suddenly the late twenties girls just weren't it. It happens.

I guess it will be so hard when you're legit gay... To figure all of this out...

But faggotry can reach extreme levels. I've heard of a guy that nearly got his cock chopped off because of giving up on pussy. When he started getting it he gave up on this transsexual plan.

But mad props to you. If you feel like gobbling some cock, I don't see how that could be an issue. I understand some people just love cock. It's normal.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.