[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do? I sold a collectible cellphone to a guy online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: ace ventura.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ace ventura.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
What should I do?

I sold a collectible cellphone to a guy online some 2 months ago. The phone was lost during transport and Paypal refunded the buyer. Now the phone has been found and it's in customs in Germany and the guy is gonna pick it up in a few days.

The problem is, the buyer said he's not going to pay the original price anymore because of all the problems I caused by selecting the cheapest shipping option. He's also gonna have to pay taxes and he wants compensation for that.
So, he told me he's gonna pick up the phone from customs and then tell me what he wants to pay for it.

What the fuck do I do? He's got the product and the money and he's in a position of power where he can just decide what he feels like paying for my phone. We agreed on 290 euros but that's all gone in the wind I guess.

Is there any chance I can email the German customs, explain the situation to them and have them return the phone to me ASAP?
>>
>>18572469
check ebay's regulations and then the German customs, they're probably pretty strait-laced so you might be in for a chance, don't write them a blog, just say sthg short like 'buyer has been refunded, please return to sender."
>>
Say you're muslim and Germany will bend over backwards for you.
>>
>>18572474

I have a screenshot of the original purchase price and then the refund, which proves he has been given his money back.
Maybe this helps.

I really just want my fucking phone back if he's only gonna give me like 50% of its value.
But he said he wants the phone and won't send it back.
>>
>>18572479
well screw him, just get on to the customs and see if they'll bang it back in the post for you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.