[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a serious issue, i've slept with my girlfriends'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: IMG20170726WA0035.jpg (120KB, 757x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170726WA0035.jpg
120KB, 757x720px
I have a serious issue, i've slept with my girlfriends' identical twin sister.

No, this isn't a troll thread, we had a family get together. Couple of friends, my girlfriend and obviously her sister.

We got tired later st night, so i went up to my room since i was a bit drunk. Then came in my girlfriend, or so i thought at the time. She was in her underware, and things just escalsted from there.

In the morning i woke up to her trying to wake me up before everyone else does. She told me she was sorry, and i that she wasn't girlfriend A.

I panicked, and told her to get out, later that day i realized my girlfriend slept on the couch after passing out.

I am really fucking guilty, how do i tell her? Should i even tell her? Help me /adv/!

>(Pic not related)
>>
could be a trap or a big joke, gf is trying to test your honesty. may as well fess up and tell her, see what happens.
>>
>>18572404
or maybe they just share everything?
>>
>>18572432
OP here, i wish that was true. She is really posessive. Wouldn't ever share me with anyone elese .
>>
>things that didn't actually happen
>>
Be honest, explain what happened. Maybe even make a case for rape.
>>
>>18572404
Is the sis going to tell? If she is likely to tell you need to say something first.
>>
She is clearly testing you, you retard. You didn't sleep with her twin.
>>
>>18573112
Or he did but it was orchestrated by your gf and it backfired
>>
Don't say shit. Even if the sister tries to tell her, you can act like you didn't know. How were you supposed to know?
>>
>>18572440
>implying that a good majority of women aren't turbo sluts
It's not that unlikely of a scenario.
>>
I actually know a few people who have dated a twin.

They usually know their partner well enough to tell them apart from their twin sibling, and wouldn't make a silly mistake like sleeping with the wrong twin.
>>
>>18572404
Honestly anon you should explain it to her. You were drunk and tired, if a person identical to your gf wanted to fuck you, well you're not gonna fucking check her identity inch by inch. Besides, its the sister's fault for being so fucking manipulative.

If she becomes mad as fuck and has trouble reasoning, tell her you understand she feels angry and sad, but that she tries to understand you as well.

I don't know if I would call this rape, but it sure as fuck is about to be, pretty manipulative to be honest.
>>
>>18573312
My mate had a relationship with a twin. He made a small cut on her thigh so that he could tell the difference with the scar.
>>
>>18573331
Besides, how could a drunk and tired you imagine you gf's horny sister would try to fuck you while intoxicated?
>>
>>18573312
This. OP said he was a bit drunk. So it's either poor bait or OP is a retard because you'd have to be shitfaced to not realize it wasn't your girlfriend.
>>
>>18572404
Just don't tell anyone and if it comes up play it off as an honest mistake.

They do look exactly alike so, if anyone's to blame it'd be her sister.
>>
Well this is obviously bait
>>
OP here my dudes, i told my gf about what happened. She was devastated but didn't blame me exactly.

We decided not to bring it up with her sister just yet. She honestly took it much better than anticipated.
>>
>>18573360
Thats good OP, she's a good gf if she understood that and put herself in your shoes.
She's a keeper solely because she isn't a dramatic cunt
>>
>>18573360
3some when?
>>
>>18573379
Sorry Anon, not planning to do so. My girlfriends' sister is known to fuck around and take advantage of people.

This situation really messed with their mutual trust as sisters, and i would rather not have to hurt my girlfriend any more than she was today.
>>
This is grounds for me dismissing my sister out of my life for the rest of time.

If you TRULY didn't know, she's a rapist and cunt. The gf might have doubts whether or not you really didn't know. That's pretty much the only reason she'd be upset. To be honest, I'd have a hard time believing you as well.

But if you're telling the truth, that bitch deserves whatever she gets.
>>
File: eddie-murphy.jpg (19KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
eddie-murphy.jpg
19KB, 275x275px
>>18573392
How do you know it isn't your girlfriend who's the one who doesn't fuck around?
>>
>>18573401
Pretty sure she wouldn't be crying if it was her..
>>
>>18573399
Yes, this is legitimately rape. The fact that only a man could be called a cheater after being raped (which is what this is), speaks to how fucked up the situation is. If she breaks up with you for this or AT THE VERY LEAST doesn't disown her sister (not only for being a rapist but also for doing it to you), then she'll probably "get back" at you at some point.

Make sure her sister at the very least is ostracized by the family if you don't want to take this to the police.
>>
>>18572404
OP, I have to know, I know you already told your wife and she didn't hate you, but I have to know:

Was the sex better than usual or the same? Certainly she behaved a little differently, slightly different routine, etc.
>>
>>18573413
I don't exactly want to fuck up her family any more than it is, but on the contrary i really was drunk and tired when we had sex.. it just feels embarrassing to call rape.

Also, she wouldn't get back at me, Anon. She really is a wonderful person.
>>
>>18573422
Sorry Anon, i barely remember. I only know that we did it.
>>
>>18573428
Do you feel good knowing you technically got strange last night? Not a mocking question, I'm serious. I think I would feel good about it.
>>
>>18573423
Well, regardless of what your standards are, the law and the rest of society would call it rape and have your heard if the roles were reversed.

You have a keeper of a gf. I hope things work out between you two.
>>
>>18573433
It will eventually, but for now we will have to rehabilitate our relationship.

I really had to stop my gf from technically driving over to her sisters place and beating her senseless. I feel like we have to calm down for now before anyone does something messed up.
>>
>>18573342
Unless he was 0.01 away from alcohol poisoning, there's no way he could sleep with the wrong person, identical twin be damned. This is like a shitty sitcom idea
>>
>>18573337
I do this with all of my girlfriends. Only way to be sure
>>
>>18572404
Assuming this is true, I'd tell the truth. Honesty really is the best thing to do. One of you will get too guilty and bust eventually. It'd be better coming from you.
>>
>>18572501
There's no "case" to be made, he was raped.
Rape by deception is a real thing, and on top of that he was drunk.
>>
>>18572404
>reddit spacing
>>
>>18572404
>buy see-through underwear
>leave obnoxious tag on
fucking why
>>
>>18572404
if you don't say anything it'll seem like you were involved which will backfire even more if she tells your gf first. in any case it's her sister that went into your bedroom in underwear, and unless you also have a twin brother who was in the house, the only one "confused" was her. you're clean here buddy, but if shit still goes down and she breaks up you'll have to accept it and move on knowing you did the right thing
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.