[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just moved into an apartment with my best friend and his girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: output_2.jpg (802KB, 1549x2754px)
output_2.jpg
802KB, 1549x2754px
I just moved into an apartment with my best friend and his girlfriend. She's a licensed masseuse. I have terrible back pain. See where I'm going with this?

It shouldn't be an issue on paper. She's a professional, we're all friends, and I certainly have no interest in sleeping with her. That being said, I'm traditionally handsome and I can see my roommate holding some protest. I'm sure I could get him to come around, but I don't want make him feel like I'm shoehorning him into a decision.

Any ideas how to break this idea lightly? I could probably just go down to the parlor and get someone else to do it, but I don't want to spend any money.
>>
>>18572330
Ask her for a recommendation on someone else she knows.
>>
>I'm sure I could get him to come around, but I don't want make him feel like I'm shoehorning him into a decision.
So don't shoehorn him into a decision. Just ask him like an adult.

Hey, you know how I have really horrible back pain? Would it be OK with you if I asked [girlfriend's name] for a massage as a favor sometime? I hope I don't have to tell you I don't mean anything by it, I just want my fucking back to stop hurting, but I'll understand if you think it's awkward, I can always just go down to the parlor and get somebody else to do it.

If he's not comfortable with it, then respect that, and go down to the parlor and get somebody else to do it. I know massages can be expensive but preventing strife with your roommates is more important than saving $50-75. But I bet he'll be OK with it if you ask him like that.
>>
>>18572330
See her at work, make it professional.
>>
>>18572354
This

Don't be a sperg
>>
>>18572354
Almost this.

Ask him like a man. But if youre weird about it youll come across as creepy.
Like if you followed this anons script ("favour". way overexplained.) then youll definitely sound line youre tryna get her hands all over you for sexy reasons.

Just "hey, my back hurts, i think massage therapy would help a lot, would you be willing to help? Ill pay your rate."

If youre good friends and its ok with her shell probably refuse the money.

Also remember its her job so shes probably bored as fuck of it, and her fingers are killing her. So dont be surprised if when shes home from work the last thing she wants to do is work.
>>
>>18572387
Don't be an idiot. Obviously he's not literally going to follow what I wrote to the letter, it's not meant to be a "script." It's more like a skeleton outline, the points he should hit over the course of a normal conversation, not something to be blurted out in one breath.

Approached casually (I am not advising him to make a big deal of it, like it's this big weighty thing), while he and his roommate are hanging out, none of that shit will come across as creepy - assuming he's not a creepy person in general, which isn't the impression I get from him.
>>
nigga just ask like it's a normal business transaction

because it is
>>
> just go down to the parlor

there's your answer
>>
>>18572354
/thread
>>
>>18572330
>don't want to spend any money.
you say this girl is a professional and you dont intend to pay her for her services?
dick move, anon
>>
>>18572354
tpbp

/Thread
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.