[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a healthy relationship, everything is going great.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 8466_4.jpg (8KB, 250x298px) Image search: [Google]
8466_4.jpg
8KB, 250x298px
I'm in a healthy relationship, everything is going great. Last night I had sex with a girl I dated a few months ago, for no other reason than boosting my ego and stuffing my dick somewhere.

I feel very, very bad. I won't tell my girlfriend, I never will. How do I overcome the guilt and the fear that she finds out about it? She doesn't know the girl but I'm still afraid she finds out.
>>
Break up with her and tell her you pussy. You cheated. You cannot be trusted.
>>
>>18572243
>How do I overcome the guilt and the fear that she finds out about it? She doesn't know the girl but I'm still afraid she finds out.

First off... You are a fucking scum and a pig, control your desires you are not an animal.

With that out of the way, you have two choices, you either:

a) Tell her, with all the pain and hurt you will inflict her potentially ruining your relationship (even if you dont break up). She may forgive you for it, your relationship MAYBE will overcome it. But the lingering trust issue will always be there.

Oh and she will maybe get curious about cheating as well.

b) Find out of its a one-time only mistake and keep it to your fucking self. Dont be selfish again. Spilling the beans only to absolve you of your guilt is so goddamn selfish. You are gonna hurt your gf, she will forever me marked by it - trust me.

The chances of her finding her should obviously influence which choice you make. Just remember, you will never get credit for being honest about it, never... And you shouldn't you scum
>>
>>18572243
You won't. It will just eat at you forever. Even if she eventually marries you, she will be doing so under false pretenses.

You can't live a lie and expect to feel nothing unless you are a sociopath, and since you are obviously feeling guilt, you aren't.
>>
>>18572243

Tell her, we both know you're going to cheat on her again given the chance you animal
>>
>>18572243
Your new relationship is still in its honeymoon phase, and you cheated. You'll do it again.
>>
>>18572243
i hope she finds out, you're a piece of shit
>>
>>18572243
Decide right now whether it will happen again. You have full agency over your actions and only you can decide what kind of man you will be; a man of integrity and loyalty or a selfish betrayer. Make that choice today. You can tell your gf if you just want to come clean but it'll probably be the end of your relationship.

A pragmatic choice is to keep it to yourself, forgive yourself, deal with the guilt and move forward resolved toward not doing it ever again. Love your girlfriend with all your heart and quit stepping out on her. If you feel you can't do that, maybe you should break up (not telling her you cheated but just that it isn't going to work out).

In the past, I'd say you should go full honesty and confess to her but being cheated on can really mess with people's heads and the pain stays with them long after you leave their lives. They take that baggage into new relationships. You should always leave people better than you found them.
>>
End your life
>>
So many sandy vaginas in this thread! I haven't seen roast beef this crunchy since Arby's killed the 5 for $5 deal.
>>
>>18572243
Basically it won't matter. Men are biologically meant to have more than one woman.

If you like more the girl you have right now. Just keep enjoying the relationship as usual.
>>
>>18572243
tell her. she deserves better than you.
>>
>>18572243
You will get over it soon
>>
Break up with her and tell you cheated on her.
You don't deserve her.
>>
>>18572243
Be patient with yourself. It feels like a crisis now, but it will pass like anything else. Just don't forget how it feels and how it hurts. It helped me to meditate or to go for a run when my thoughts are out of control and I'm tempted to "come clean".
>>
>>18572243
Don't say anything. Plausible deniability, never admit guilt.

I thought this was America? Land of the Jew slaves (see mutilated dick ends) and 2litre "large soda's", corrupt Israel first politicians. A Jew slave would never admit guilt or wrong doing, hence you most likely are one don't admit anything. Quire being a pussy. Is your ex ugly? Having this much guilt makes you sound the opposite of a chad.
>>
Don't be a selfish fucking asshole dude.

You are NOT in a healthy relationship and it's NOT going great. Just stop lying to yourself.

If it was, and you were truly happy and satisfied, you wouldn't feel the urge to put your dick in someone else just to make yourself feel better when you know that it will destroy your girlfriend who loves and cares about you. You feel the urge to fuck someone else other than your girlfriend and if you do, it's either because you don't get your urges filled by your girlfriend either mentally or physically.

But telling her is not going to make anything better. Because it has already been done. Telling her is just fucking SELFISH of YOU. So yes, don't tell her.

The real way is to tell her that you want to break up with her and you hope that she finds someone great that she deserves because you just don't feel that you can be in a relationship anymore.

That is the best thing to do since you're a douchebag. And NO, it's not just a "one time thing". It will haunt you for the rest of your life and the truth will always show up in the end so you might just waste your time then put yourself in even deeper shit until your girlfriend finds out.

Just break up and realize that you should let her get a better guy than you. She deserves better than you.
>>
I hope you never get over it. Lesson learned and hopefully never to be repeated.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.