[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suck at green texting but it's long af >20 m >In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1500273744425.jpg (99KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
1500273744425.jpg
99KB, 680x907px
I suck at green texting but it's long af
>20 m
>In the military for next 10 months (mandatory) get 200$ a month working 8-17:30, actually leave home at 6:30 coming back around 19:00.
>moshi moshi weeb desu
>Know Japanese and interested in Japan, good enough to get around anything (n3 level for those who know

To the actual point
>No gf for past 1.5years
>Ex was mental, got over her tho
>Not much experience with girls
>Start talking to this cute Japanese girl, helps me study and practice speaking
>End up talking a lot, we're obviously interested in each other
>Really cute and innocent, could spend hours literally staring at eachother smiling like idiots
>Really like her but shitton of problems
Here we go
>Has an eye disease called NAION, she lost vision in one of her eyes and there's a 20% chance that in the next 5 years it'll affect the other eye resulting in her 100% blind
>I'll visit her this October probably, next time after that will be next August.
>Hoping to score a scholarship to study there, otherwise I'll be have to take 1-2 years off to work so I could have money to study and live there.

Is ldr really worth it? I really do like her and it's not because she's a female who gives me attention, this feels so innocent and sweet..

This sounds like a recipe for disaster but also I don't want to lose her or anything..
Also the eye thing is really bothering me, I don't mind her not seeing in one eye but if she goes full blind that's a no no for me.. she says her doctor said that the other eye will be fine but nothing is set in stone..

What should I do anons?

Pic isn't her but looks like her
>>
Play Katawa Shoujo.
>>
>>18572158
LDR is a bad idea, really bad idea unless....
.... you have a solid and realistic plan to turn it into a normal relationship.
Ie in your case, either moving to Japan or her moving to wherever you are.

Trust me, I travel for a living and have done so for quite a few years, im an expert on LDRs
>>
I have a Chinese gf, met her in the UK, now I'm still here and she moved back to China. I haven't seen her since December and I'll see her in September. We won't live together until like 3 years from now. feels bad desu
>>
>>18572158
My GF is Japanese (speaks english better than me). We haven't see each other for a year (last december) go for it anon.
>>
>>18572199
Well I do have somewhat of a plan with this scholarship thing, the thing is I have like less than 10% chance to actually get into it, otherwise I'll need to work my ass off for 1-2 years to actually go there...

>>18572244
How do you manage both work and talking to her with those timezones? Is it worth it anon?

>>18572293
A year?! Damn that's hard, do any of you plan on moving?
What to do about the eye thing though? This is def a dealbreaker, I don't want to date her now and in a few months/years figure out she'll go blind, it hurts the way it is already..
I realize that a person going blind isn't dead, I mean she will still be here but that's so very limiting to everything.. basically I'd dedicate my life to let her have decent one as a blind girl or be the cruel guy who broke up with a blind girl..
It's a 20%risk but still a risk.. should I go for it after all?
Thanks a lot for the comments
>>
>>18572318
If you truly love her go for it. She will appreciate you even more.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.