[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my first time posting on this board, so I apologize is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1500489714498.jpg (277KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500489714498.jpg
277KB, 1600x1200px
This is my first time posting on this board, so I apologize is this just seems stupid. I need advice on how to get this person to like me who has fucked me over in the past? Is it possible to manipulate someone into making themselves believe they like you?
Well it's a really long story but without going into too much details I am really in love with this one person, but they've really fucked me over in the past, even tried convincing me to kill myself. IT seems like whatever I do doesn't have any impact on them, I try to make them jealous sometimes but it literally does nothing. I always text first. I know they're ignoring me because I see them posting and talking to other people. It's like they're trying to mess with me mentally, is there anyway I can turn this around? How can I make someone who doesn't give a shit about me, start caring about me? I don't care how long it takes. They say really sweet things to me and shit for a really short time, then go back to just ignoring me and shit. Sometimes we'll talk for hours and then the next day they'll ignore me, barely give me replies. They aren't busy either because I know they are talking to other people. I probably sound pathetic but lol, I'll try anything I can to somehow change this around. Don't just tell me to give up because I can't
>>
Are you 12 or autistic? Or are you just a shitty troll?

I don't even know where to start with this, this is beyond fucked. You're going to have to convince me this is real before I say anything more.
>>
>>18572005

How do I make you believe I'm real?
I'm not 12 lol
I really want some genuine advice
>>
>>18571995
>even tried convincing me to kill myself
Why would you ever want this person? They clearly have issues.
>>
>>18572011
I don't know why I like them so much.
I've honestly tried getting over them so many times
I can't deal w it. I feel empty w/o this person. I don't know what's wrong with me but I just wish things would go better. There has to be a way right. They have told me they find my physically attractive so that can't be the issue, its probably my personality. There has to be a way into manipulating/making them like me more but I don't know how to go about it
>>
>>18572009
Tell me about yourself.

You sex, age, occupation, etc.
>>
>>18572015
Okay,
I'm a female, im 19 and he's 3 years older than me. I'm currently not employed but I'm trying to get a job, I've emailed a few places yesterday too. He tells me that he wants to meet me in real life, but the way he acts it really seems like he hates me. If I get a job I'm going to save up money to go visit him not sure what else I should say. I've known this person for a year, during these times they've backstabbed me a few times honestly but everytime I forgive them they act really nice for a while, then go back to acting like they dont care about me. Not sure what I should do at all
>>
>>18572021
>Is it possible to manipulate someone into making themselves believe they like you

Yeah, he's doing it to you for fuck sake.

>Can I do it back to him

No. There's something very wrong with you if you want a relationship with this person.

He's clearly a narcissistic sociopath but you're something worse if you think that's the kind of man you want in your life. There's nothing else left to say other than no. Stop.

You haven't even met him and you're willing to spend money to visit him, AFTER HE TRIED TO MAKE YOU KILL YOURSELF. This is just so stupid I don't even... I don't fucking even. That's all I'm saying, I'm not wasting more time on this potential troll.
>>
>>18572031
I'm not a troll but okay
I'm sorry
>>
If he's manipulating me then it's possible for me to manipulate him back
I know he's toxic as fuck but all I want is a happy relationship w/ this person.
>>
>>18572034
Sorry for what?

>>18572038
Too bad, you're not going to get one.

What do you even like about him? The way he abuses you and tries to make you kill yourself? Or maybe you like his face so it doesn't matter he's a complete cunt and, as you said yourself, hates you.
>>
>>18572041
It's not his face, everyone I've ever shown him to has said he's ugly, everyone. I don't think he's ugly but I know he isn't great looking at all
Sorry because I feel like I made you upset
I don't like it when he's mean to me, but he has his moments which really just, get to me I guess. I don't know why I like him but I've tried to get over him so many times and it never worked out I just want to believe I have a chance even if it's barely there
>>
Research sociopath. Done!
>>
yeah, i agree with others, complete sociopath
rev up that abusive relationship
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.