[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > attractive female > can't stop thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8824.jpg (294KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8824.jpg
294KB, 1600x1200px
> be me
> attractive female
> can't stop thinking about ex-boyfriend
> he loathes me and wishes I'd drop dead

More specifically I can't stop thinking about his dick. I (sometimes) miss him, his voice, and company. What I miss most is his dick, the guy hates me. Would he hate me even more if I contacted the faggot to send me cock pics? I'm an attractive girl who can get any guy but I want him, am I being the female version of a KEK? Should I just let him go?
I know he roams on here from time to time. You know who this is if you read this. I miss you and I'm sorry. Contact me or give me the okay to contact you.
>>
fuck off whore. just kidding its chill even though youre a crazy bitch. text me
>>
>>18571861
You sound pretty pathetic, honestly.
>>
>>18571865
I don't care about sounding pathetic, he's done far worse. I miss the fucker and still love him. I'd offer him the world and more in a heartbeat. He's the only dickhead that's ever put me in my place.
>>
I think about you so much. Why can't you let me be.
>>
>>18571895
Initials ?
>>
>>18571913
Kek, desperate but not stupid. Forget about the guy, he probably dropped you for a good reason. And that you only want him back for his dick is hella shallow. Be gone thot.
>>
>>18571892
Dont worry lady, there are more assholes in the world than him. Be approachable at public often and if you are as attractive as you claim to be, sooner or later some new asshole will put you in your place again.
>but i bet you arent that hot as you think, you probably are anothrr plain boring average jane with overblown ego
Maybe you should buy a cat?
>>
>>18571892
how did he put you in your place
>>
>>18571861
>>18571949
this

all women are femiist "independet" whores and no man with self respect wants a relationship nowadays.

Get a cat, and keep getting used as a booty call.
>>
Thanks for this OP. I'll trying putting bitches in their place like he did to you. Maybe that's all women want. To be dominated, it apparently drives them crazy.
>>
>>18571981
I have a cat. I've never had an overblown ego. I'm approached in public almost every single time I leave my home, I'm just not interested in any of these men. I know I can do so much better than him, but I want him specifically. I'd like to maybe use him as a bootycall though.
>>
>>18571983
Careful I ghosted him, and practically changed my identity to get rid of him. Now I regret it, and miss him a lot. Since he's always gone out of his way to get my attention after an argument. It's my turn now.
>>
>>18571991
>>18571997
You are the definition of
>girls dont know what they want

Your life is a mess, fix it! Start by forgetting about him.
>>
>>18571997
how did he put you in place then?
>>
>>18572001
You're right. I need to forgot about him, and finally move one. I just can't get him out of my head. Every time I finally forgot about him in the past, he appeared somehow. This time that I've changed everything to prevent him once and for all from contacting me I think it'll be easier. Contacting him would be taking ten major steps back, nice talk anon. Thank you.
>>
>>18572006
He was the only person who knew exactly what to say and do to me. I feel like we had a very deep connection that I don't think I'll ever be able to find elsewhere. It was one of a kind. Maybe I'm just obsessive.
>>
>>18572024
why did you treat him like shit when he was going out of his way for you?

Does your first name start with a W?
>>
File: 1496983822329.jpg (34KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1496983822329.jpg
34KB, 500x457px
>>18572035
>Drama intensifies.
>>
>>18572035
I didn't treat him bad. It was the other way around. He can be a rotten person sometimes. I did make the mistake of lying to him though. No my first name does not start with a w.
>>
>>18572057
do you agree that all women are in essence whores
>>
>>18571861
Why do you miss his dick?
did he have a big dick?
>>
>claims to be attractive
>doesn't post tits as proof
>expects anyone to believe her

Fuck off roastie whore
>>
>>18572089
not OP but I'll chime in and admit at least in me slutting it up was always one bad ass guy away. Like its a button and when it was pushed it changed my brain chemistry.
>>
>>18572089
Depends on the person and how open the are about themselves. Most behind closed doors.
>>
>>18572105
Just miss it cause it was attached to him he was the fucking man.
>>
>>18572110
Piss off you virgin loser scum
>>
>>18572124
I have 1200 insta followers as a high school senior lol, sluts are a dime a dozen in this day and age and you are no different neither are your struggles. My advice try to get over him you will easily find someone else just like him
>>
>>18572121
>the fucking man.
nice pun
>>
>>18572127
striked a cord huh? Meant it respectfully little guy.
>>
>>18572148
Why are you getting so defensive yourself ?? You're clearly an aimless slut and this is 4chan so you should be used to being called such things of all places to begin with

And, like I have said the dude hates your guts and clearly gave you a direction regardless being the aimless person you were. And a lot of guys will gladly fill that void for you. Just find another. Don't get so defensive in such strange moments, either change as a person or just accept you're an aimless Thot that wants a guy to parade her around through life, lol it is very common now my ex was sort of like that
>>
>>18572156
Just want 4chan to know that I think he is the fucking man and want him and only him. What's so hard to understand
>>
>>18572167
Go whine somewhere else then you've been given all the advice that you need itt
>>
>>18572057
so you cheated on him
>>
>>18572167
why do you think anybody gives a shit about your personal feelings on here? ask for advice or fuck off
>>
amberlyn? just be the slut you were born to be. you already said youd do a pron scene for 1mil
>>
>>18572417
Just give me dick so I can be the slut I was born to be already asshole.
>>
>>18573480
>>18572417
I hope this isn't bait. For fucks sake what did she do to you my nigga?
>>
>>18573480
>8 hour response time
youre going to have to try harder if you want dick hoe
>>
>>18573944
Why the isn't this enough? I miss you, you fucker.
>>
>>18571861
situation sounds familiar. what's the last letter of your middle name?
>>
>>18573480
I got a horny horse that loves to fuck little assholes like you
>>
File: 1488725266932.jpg (155KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488725266932.jpg
155KB, 480x640px
>>18571861
>he loathes me and wishes I'd drop dead
What did you do?

>I'm an attractive girl who can get any guy
You're most likely a whore.
Unless you're a conniving, tricksy, lying spider. No you can't. You can only get men who aren't planning on long-term relationships and betacucks.
>>
>>18571861
omg i feel the same way. My ex had a huge dick and I am always thinking about him :( He hates me too. I just want to fuck him a few times and then move on with my life.
>>
>>18571861
>>18575096
Think about your future boyfriend instead, slut.
He's gonna loath you too if you keep lusting after your ex's cock.
Then you'll be 30 and no-one will want you and you're gonna have to settle down with some loser.
>>
>>18575165
true true, but seriously, how do i get my ex to fuck me, given that he hates me and probably thinks i'm a sociopath? i need the d so so so so bad
>>
>>18575212
If he loathes you, you don't.
Women only hold power over men if they're the ones lusting after the woman.
If he says "no" because he despises you, it literally and unequivocally means "no".
>>
>>18571861
Does your name begin with an H?
Are you asian?
>>
>>18571861
Just be an absolute whore about it if you're that desperate for dick. Tell him he can just be a fwb and use you and your apartment as a place to drink and smash when he has the free time.
>>
>>18575212
If there's even a remote possibility. You should just be honest. Men appreciate honesty.
Tell him you want to fuck him for the pure carnal pleasure and move on. If he says no, there's nothing you can do.
>>
>>18575219
but is there any way i can approach him and say 'let's fuck' because i'm super horny and hot?
>>
>>18575271
this >>18575267

if you don't care about the unforeseen consequences in the future with other men and possibly ruining the chance to ever have a stable relationship.
be direct. it's a gamble, but you have nothing to lose with him.
>>
>>18575271
why don't you just send this person a message and say "Hey it's me I kinda miss you, we should hang out and have some fun again"

Maybe snapchat a picture of your tits or something.

Pretty basic shit here
>>
>>18575282
will that make me look desperate? what if he laughs it off or some shit?
>>
just fucking do it anon
>>
>>18575282
>"Hey it's me I kinda miss you, we should hang out and have some fun again"
This is a lie and he'll see right through that.
Just tell the truth.
>>
>>18575296
>what if he laughs it off or some shit?
What if he does?
If you don't do it, he'll just continue on with his life and you won't get to fuck him either way.
>>
>>18575296
No my ex did that to me and I boned her so fucking hard

But seriously you're a retarded whore and so was she. This is why I don't have pre-marital sex anymore
>>
>>18575322
aight i'll do that, and i hope he thinks with his dick for once
>>
Kek, I missed all the drama being in the GIOYC thread.

It's just a cock girl and they are dime a dozen. I bet you can find someone good for you that's well endowed. Ik I'm repeating myself at this point so

>>18572035
Fuck off
>>
>>18571861
are you currently single?
>>
What was the dick like? I currently have a crush on a guy with a huge cock and don't know if it's worth it.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.