[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know who to talk to anymore. I don't want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7921.jpg (17KB, 610x163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7921.jpg
17KB, 610x163px
I don't know who to talk to anymore. I don't want to be judged by anyone and yet I need my voice to be heard on this, I have to tell someone so I'm probably just gonna post this on /adv/ or some shit. I'm terrified, not of some random beast or monster that wishes to have my head, but of myself. Everyone expects so much of me. My choir teacher looks to me like I'll be his biggest accomplishment in life, like I'll be some musical icon or some shit. My other teachers talk behind my back about how I could be the fucking editor in chief of time magazine if I had decent grades. My decathlon coach expects me to be the leader of the team just because I was the only one of my team last year to get a silver medal. My dad says I should write the next 1984 and change the world. And all while I'm getting off a year old addiction to vicodin and barely getting my self esteem up. I didn't want any of this, I wanted to be a normal fucking kid with a normal fucking life and everyone expects so much of me. What the fuck am I supposed to do to please them
>>
>>18571860
Ever wonder why there is a correlation between IQ level and suicide rates?

OP, I'm 32 now but I was you in school. Take it from me, you don't owe them anything (well, maybe you owe your parents to be a good kid, but that doesn't mean "changing the world"). You can carry this around for years and be miserable until it either kills you or you learn to let go. Let go now man. You don't owe them anything.
>>
>>18571868
But I feel like as soon as I let go, I've lost. What if they're right, and I am wasting potential? How do I fix it so that it's going to use? How do I save myself before I become a failure and everyone looks at me thinking, "there goes the prodigy who threw his fucking life away?"
>>
>>18571884
Why does their opinion of how you live your life matter?

Dawg, its your life and I promise you, you are only gonna get the one. Do what makes you happy. If that means writing 1984 pt2 then cool. If not, then THAT IS FUCKING FINE.
>>
>>18571860
you must be 18 to post here

and also
>BOOHOO I HAVE TOO MANY GOOD THINGS GOING FOR ME
>>
>>18571903
Wow I didn't know 18 year old seniors don't exist
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.