[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see no reason to be alive. My entire life is going to be suffering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screaming_begins_again.jpg (29KB, 333x324px) Image search: [Google]
Screaming_begins_again.jpg
29KB, 333x324px
I see no reason to be alive. My entire life is going to be suffering and solely because of my height. I cant do anything without thinking im too short to do it. Some nights I cant sleep because I think about my future where im going to die alone and cold only because of my height. My entire life is a joke. A waste of human creation. Im never going to amount to anything, and anything I do will get downplayed because of my height. Ill never get the resepct a normal height person gets. Im stuck being this sad fucking excuse of a man and will always be this perpetual loser.

tl;dr, im 5'3 and hate life and wondering whats the point in living anymore?
>>
I can only hope you don't seriously think your life can be ruined over height. Maybe you've been spending too much time on /r9k/ but there's way more to life than appearances and not as many people care as you think.
>>
>>18571846
80% of the people I have met in life have had the want and longing to point out I am in fact very short, and will always be that way. They make sure what they say hurts me. They point out im not tall, and they point it out enough so they make it their lifes mission to call me "short guy" whenever they see me. People get a huge fucking rise out making me feel like shit for something I cant control. Dont tell me that bullshit
>>
>>18571859

I am 5,7 or 6 kind of in between.
The other night I went out with my younger brother, 16. We went for a short walk down the road to pick up his friend sand take them back to our place for my brother's birthday. I'm 18 years old if it matters. The first thing one of the girls said was hey, wow you're so short.

I said "Yeah, I am. Your really observant."
She had a laugh and we got on fine.
>>
>>18571859
They do it because it gets a rise out of you. First rule of bullies, don't acknowledge them.
>>
>>18571880
literally the most normal height to have and nobody is really gonna make fun of you for it

>>18571887
What if everyone in my life acts this way? then what? I should just never talk to anyone?
>>
>>18571907
I would not do that. I literally can name a half dozen people off the top of my head in my life who would not do that. Quit surronding yourself with shit people and don't let them get their digs out of you. No one is perfect. You are short. Now, move on with your fucking life and quit dwelling on this.
>>
>>18571911
Yeah? well on the not perfect scale im the farthest from it. Ive never dwelt on the subject, everybody else does. and every time someone meets me, they feel the need to remind me.
>>
>>18571919
Move past it. You can either move past it or perpetually live in that moment right after someone calls you short. Quit fucking focusing on it and dragging it around everywhere you go in life. You can't control other people but you can control how you respond to them.

I swear to christ if you reply to me with some sort of variant of "but, but, they call me short! :(" again then I'm gonna flip my shit.
>>
>>18571907

90 percent of the males around me are at least 3 inches taller than me. I'm still short dude.
>>
>>18571927
Lets say I end up forgetting everything that happened to me, how can I enjoy anything at this point? Anything I do just leads me to think "im never going to be happy." im too short for most women, and in most social situations people stare at me for being small
>>
>>18571967

See a therapist.
>>
one way to counteract your height is to get jacked so people notice how muscular you are before they see how short you are
>>
>>18571967
>Lets say I end up forgetting everything that happened to me, how can I enjoy anything at this point?
By enjoying it. Example: Ice cream still tastes good whether you are short or not. Why are you making this the center point of your life?

>Anything I do just leads me to think "im never going to be happy."
Quit being a whiney bitch. You can be as happy as you want to be. There are literally people who go their entire adult lives without touching the opposite sex and they lead fun, healthy, productive lives. You can too.

>im too short for most women
Grade A bullshit

>in most social situations people stare at me for being small
Its in your head. Most people don't even get a shit about you, much less how tall you are/aren't.
>>
File: 1495881317884.png (309KB, 632x472px) Image search: [Google]
1495881317884.png
309KB, 632x472px
>>18571976
>Grade A bullshit
now youve gone too far, this is an obvious truth
>>
>>18571840
You are taller than

Paul Simon
Yuri Gagarin
Voltaire
Kevin Hart
Beethoven
Danny DeVito
Martin Scorsese
Genghis Khan

Height doesn't seem to have ruined their lives much.

Find another excuse
>>
Just move to Japan and date a tiny Japanese girl?
>>
life might not be worth living for, but that doesn't mean death is so great that its worth dying for

just eat like crap, gain a ton of weight and let nature suicide for you
>>
>>18571840
OP, I'm 5'5, and live a totally normal life. I have never been insulted about my height, and everyone treats me like normal. he problem isn't your height, may be your insecure beta cuck personality. grow up lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.