[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I'm looking to actually take care of my body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: water-blog (1).jpg (427KB, 1500x1052px) Image search: [Google]
water-blog (1).jpg
427KB, 1500x1052px
Hey /adv/, I'm looking to actually take care of my body for once. I've finally realized how important it is to keep our meat hydrated in order for it to function right (despite the fact that pissing all the time fucking blows). I can't seem to find an app that let's me know when I need to drink water (you're already experiencing dehydration when you feel thirsty). I keep finding apps that just keep track of how much you've had in a day. Anyone have any recommendations? I have an android if that helps.
>>
What are you talking about? I just clicked a random one after searching 'water drinking' in the Google Play Store and it gives you reminders
>>
>>18571715
https://www.amazon.com/Inspirational-Bottle-Marker-Measurements-Positive/dp/B01NALLECK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1501397851&sr=8-3&keywords=water+bottle+time

It literally tells you what time you should drink on the bottle.
>>
>(you're already experiencing dehydration when you feel thirsty)
That's a myth, dude. A reduction of one or two percent in your body's water is usually enough to make you feel moderately thirsty. When that happens you go drink water and gain that percent back. What people call """dehydration""" (i.e. you've lost enough water that you start feeling sluggish, urinating and sweating less, you're putting yourself at risk for things like kidney stones and damaging your overall health) doesn't set in until you've lost around 5% of your body's water content, and unless you have some kind of condition you'll feel thirsty long before that, guaranteed.

You also don't need to drink eight glasses a day, I hope you realize that. That's another myth.

I have to watch my water intake very carefully because I'm genetically predisposed to get kidney stones, which hurt like hell. I don't have any apps to recommend, sorry, but in my opinion the easiest way is just to always pay attention to what your pee looks like. When you pee, it should be pale yellow. If it's darker than that, then go and drink a glass of water (or two) right away.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.