[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the biggest love-related heartbreak you've ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3085.jpg (80KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3085.jpg
80KB, 480x360px
what's the biggest love-related heartbreak you've ever had and are you over it? if so, how long did it take and what did you do (if anything) to expedite the process?
>>
>be me (14)
>get a crush on best friends sister (13)
>hide relationship from everyone due to christian parents
>sneak around for years making out/eventually fucking
>virginity lost!
>shit gets serious 2 years into relationship
>sheistheone.jpg
>tell her I want to marry her, she agrees 100%
>still have to sneak around, she claims parents hate me
>try to pressure her into talking to parents
>she convinces me this is a bad idea and it will only make things worse
>worried because she wont tell anyone we are "dating" but love her so trust at 100%

Cont.?
>>
>>18571724
Don't leave us hanging anon
>>
>>18571692

This picture makes me laugh every time.
>>
>>18571724

Cont.
>go to the same church as her and her senpai
>sneak around making out/fucking whenever possible
>Relationship going strong!
>Notice her and her brother (former best friend) are extremely close for a brother/sister.
>awkward hugs/kissing everywhere but mouth
>concerned.jpg
>start feeling insecure so we start fighting alot
>eventually confront her about her and her brother
>she chimps the fuck out out saying Im being gross and weird
>says that her family is just close, does things like that all the time
>I love her and convince myself Im the weird one for thinking like that
>try to ignore weird hugging/touching shit they do
>tell myself not to sperg out, just being crazy/jelous
>things get better for a bit

Cont?
>>
>>18571777
yes?
>>
>>18571777
Just finish the goddamn story dude
>>
>>18571692
the first person i ever super duper fell in love with broke up with me to focus on themselves. the rational part of me understands that she was in a hard place in her life and her mental well-being should take precedence over everything else especially if you're in a relationship. it's hard enough keeping track of yourself, imagine having to emotionally devote yourself to someone else when you dont feel like you're in a good place.

we had a deep emotional connection. it was like nothing i've encountered before even to this day. it's been 8 years. the break-up was amicable. we still talk from time to time. sometimes she will drunkenly text me or call me up and say she misses talking to me and that we should attempt to talk every day. i always say i will but life gets in the way plus there are others in my life that are at the forefront of it in comparison to her.

we've had conversations during those times she is drunk and she calls me her soulmate. you can have people in your life where the connection is so strong and you will keep meeting each other even if your paths separate. i think we do have that. when we talk, it's so easy to get back into the dynamic we had when we were dating--the banter, the serious conversations, the catching up....

i dont think im fully over it. it took me a year and some months to feel like i was myself again. i cried a lot. had a lot of stress dreams. lost weight, was extremely depressed. always crying. blergh, i was a mess. alex is unique and i know i wont find anyone who ever comes close to how much fulfillment she brought me as a person. would i date her again? i'm not sure. maybe. i dont think she is still mentally in the place she would like to be so it probably wouldn't be healthy for the both of us.

idk how many people will read that but it was cathartic to be able to talk so openly about it. i have many close friends but never felt comfortable talking so much about a past relationship of mine.
>>
>>18571777

>things genuinely start getting better
>at this point write off any weird touching as "close family stuff" since she does it with her sister as well
>start college/full time job
>soon after move out and get my first apartment
>immakingit.jpg
>start talking about getting married since Im 18 and shes 17
>buy her a cheap $200 ring with my first paycheck
>have to skip meals cus money is tight
>she is worth every penny
>says she loves it and will never take it off
>defiantly best sex Iv ever had that night!
>she starts college shortly after
>she has less time for me but thats ok, both in college plus work so no time!
>starts talking about how her brother gives her rides and how they hang out between classes.
>starts spending more free time with her bro, saying since they ride to college together it just makes sense
>out of the blue we are talking and she says she wants to break up
>wtf......
>panicking and hyperventilating asking her why? what did I do wrong?
>she said she "couldn't do this anymore" and "doesnt have time for a relationship".
>right after she deletes me from all contacts on social media, wont answer my texts
>cannot believe this, she was the one right?
>cant understand what I did wrong/blame myself nonstop
>lay in bed for days crying, only moving to go throw up
>how did it come to this?
>for many months turn into a literal zombie
>fail classes, suck at my job, turn to vidia to ease the pain
>feel like a loser
>2 years like this, dropped out of college, working retail now
>go to fireworks with my family, mom casually mentions my former best friend, saying he got arrested thinking I still care about his sister
>find out he got arrested for "raping" his sister for years
>ask around and found out it wasnt rape, he told everyone that so she wouldnt be shamed the rest of her life
>she was cheating on me with her brother basically the whole time....
>>
>>18571852
You didn't talk to her after that?
>>
>>18571857
Nope, couldnt face her at the time. literally was a waste of space then, nothing but zombie retail work and gaming for 2 years, didnt wanna give her the satisfaction. As soon as I got off work I went into my room, didnt leave till work the next day.

What turned it around for me was hearing how much of a cheating bitch she was, realized I was right to be concerned and she guilt tripped me while lying through her teeth.

Motivated me to get /fit/, graduate lifting highschool (225 bench, 315 squat, 405 dead) and join the military, never felt better.
>>
>>18571871
Good for you dude. That woman is dirt compared to you. Hope other men would do the same in similar situations to yours.
>>
>>18571839
Thanks for sharing anon, your story gives me hope that I can feel that way about my lost love.

I think the way you described her as your soulmate really hits the nail on the head. I'm not going to bother with the whole story, but I'll say that despite the fact that my breakup wasn't so amicable, and that most of me wants never to see or speak to my ex again, it's likely that our paths will cross again and that the experience will be nothing but pleasant, if not extremely enjoyable.

It's only been a few months for me, but I still feel a deep connection to my ex, which is especially problematic since I know that we're both better off apart, and that it would be some kind of miracle if my ex and I could ever be together without making one another miserable.

Sometimes I wish I could erase all my memories of her; she's no good for me and likely never will be, but that connection just won't seem to die off no matter how badly I wish it would.

Love is a fucking mess sometimes.
>>
it's a little fucked up in its own right, but I've only ever felt completely heartbroken after getting rejected/the "talking" period petered out. the one relationship I had ended very amicably (our breakup turned out to be a mutual agreement), and I was over it before it even ended. lately I've had this bad habit of developing interest in unattainable people, letting myself get too attached, and being completely devastated when it inevitably doesn't work out. I'm a mess
>>
>>18571896
thanks man, honestly just hope my story serves as a warning to anyone letting themselves get dragged down like that.

Don't let it go so far that you waste 2 years of your life like me, guess I should say 4 years though, 2 years of zombie hell before I realized I fucked up, then another 2 getting /fit/ and my life back together.

Do your best to fight through the pain and 100% dont just shut down like I did. Go out and meet new people, get shit tons of new hobbies (dont just settle for one), hit the gym 3-4 times a week, anything to stop from shutting down, cus if you do its HARD to come back.
>>
>>18571692
>that image
w-what happened next?
>>
I fell in love with a married woman. At first I didn't know, she hid it. I found out eventually. It devastated me. Especially cause she hid it cause she didn't want to hurt me. Despite saying things, which she said she meant it and if she was single...

Back to drinking. This happened a few days ago. I hate my life and this fucking world.
>>
>>18571692
Well ive only really had one girlfriend I'm pretty young and we ended 3 months ago
I'll summarize the story here
Some things to note, she's extremely depressed like really bad
We took each other's virginities btw

So about 6 months into our relationship I ended things but we started getting back together in maybe 3 weeks so it was hardly a break up

Things were fine or so I thought
It didn't last long maybe a month
She texted me saying that she felt like I was using her for sex and she felt walked on and used
She told me I manipulated her into sex when she wasn't in the mood
A lot of times in the beginning of a date she'd say she didn't want to do stuff but one thing would lead to another

I had no idea I was hurting her till she sent me that fucking text
I had no second chance no warning it was horrible
I tried apologizing but she said I was insincere
She completely ghosted me and when we did talk it was almost like she wasn't there
She told me she couldn't have a relationship cause I fucked her up so badly
Said I put her in therapy

So on top of the heartbreak I felt guilty as all hell

Only took maybe 3 weeks till she found some other guy
Instantly I saw her just be super happy and completely forget me

She'd post on social media to rub that in my face (never used any of that when we were together or before that)

That's the worst heartbreak I've had
It was 3 months ago and sometimes still hurts
>>
>>18572814
I'm the guy that wrote this and if you read my whole story I appreciate it, kinda lost trust with everything when she did this so I don't tell many people
>>
>>18572814
that really sucks dude, sorry you have to go through that. I know how it feels to see someone you love be (or at least appear to be) completely enamored with someone else. hang in there, man, I know it's cliche, but try focusing on yourself and letting yourself heal. if you have to block her from all your social media in order to do that, I'd highly recommend it.
>>
>>18571692
Rejected in 3rd grade.
>>
>>18571692
>be me (15)
>began dating high school sweet heart
>he was a very handsome guy from the next town over
>lost virginity to this guy
>went on birth control to avoid unwanted pregnancy, went on antidepressants from childhood abuse around this age
>put on about 30 pounds
>was a very tiny athletic swimmer girl to begin with, the weight gain made me slender/average
>start going to school with boyfriend
>girls started teasing me about weight gain
>always same group of girls
>this was back when myspace was around and formspirng and such
>always get anonymous questions saying I am way too ugly and fat for my boyfriend
>would cry about it to bf
>he'd tell me not to worry about it
>girls eventually started bullying me to my face
>would cry at school
>bf told me to ignore them
>some of the girls are his neighbors and they would always glare at me, sometimes yell things at me when they knew I was over at his house
>he still tells me to ignore it

>bf and I get into argument in our senior year (17 now)
>im just emotionally exhausted and hurt from the bullying
>we break up after he tells me I deserve to be bullied
>after we break up, found out he was fucking three girls from the group of girls that bullied me for most of our relationship

>spiraled downward into embarrassment fueled depression
>had to face all of them at school for the rest of senior year
>was a pariah for months
>met other loners
>introduced me to drugs
>was on uppers (ecstasy, tweaky meth-laced shit) for almost a year

>shit hit the fan with my family, get kicked out, rehabilitated

I occasionally run into the girls, still get squeamish whenever I see them even though I turned my life around..
>>
>live in foreign country
>date girl, we're amazing together
>she holds.back because "foreigners leave"
>end up having visa problems
>leave
>she tells she loves me after I've gone
>can't go back due to visa shit.

Yep.
>>
>>18572837
Thanks man I appreciate that
I'm just scared for when I have to see her again cause it's just a horrible feeling
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.