[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I go with my friends we usually go to a 7/11 that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1455541916121.jpg (58KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455541916121.jpg
58KB, 768x960px
When I go with my friends we usually go to a 7/11 that's near a friends house, and I like the girl that works there and I think she may have a thing for me too, but i can't be really sure since I've only ever caught her doing things like looking at me, or being at the registry when I buy stuff even though there was already another employee, laughing at stuff she heard I told to my friends, little stuff like that. The problem is that every time we go there we do it in groups, get what we want and then leave, so I can't really talk to her or do anything else while I'm there, how should I proceed, what can I do? Thanks in advance /adv/.

Pic unrelated
>>
Go when your friends aren't around and talk to her.
>>
Go get gas there, or a soda or some shite. Walk in, hand her a bill and when she gives you your change, casually say she forgot something, when she looks puzzled thinking she forgot your change, tell her she forgot her number.i did this to a girl at a pizza place in a gas station and it worked
>>
>>18571550
The problem is someone always tags along, its not exactly on the nearest corner from his house so its the most logical thing for more than one to go.

>>18571558
Might do something like that, but I want to talk to her a little bit first, to try to smooth things out, I only have to come around to that part.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.