[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone kind help me here So my first real girlfriend dumped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5229.jpg (158KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5229.jpg
158KB, 900x674px
Can someone kind help me here

So my first real girlfriend dumped me about 3 months ago and I'm mostly over it
But when I see her I still get that feeling of just despair how do I get over that

She hurt me really bad and just moved to another guy in a heartbeat
So how can I finally overcome her
>>
>>18571500
It's just gonna take time man. Different people need different amounts of time to get over someone. You need time to let yourself feel the sense of loss and even possible grief. Trying to suppress those feelings to try and speed yourself along the process won't work
>>
>>18571504
I know it's just been three months now and it still feels awful when I see her and I just want to be happy I guess
>>
>>18571500
Presuming you're a good guy, if she dumped you, then that's her loss, and you should be pissed at her for wasting your time.

If you're a bad guy, then you need to fix the problems with yourself so that you can say "I'm not that person anymore."
>>
>>18571500
Do this. Every time you see her say this in your head "fucking bitch, i deserve better" It will change your emotional state and eventually you wont feel despair
>>
>>18571507
You will be happy. These feelings will pass. The storm will blow over, and you'll be there when it's over, still in one piece. Tell yourself this, remind yourself of this as often as possible: this will pass. I understand it feels awful and you don't want to feel these feelings, but they'll pass. Be patient and kind with yourself and don't beat yourself up for still feeling pain
>>
>>18571514
She ended it over a fucking text
Said she felt used, she told me she thought I was using her for sex, no warning just a text

I was actually in love with her too which is the part that sucks cause I would've stopped the sex but she didn't want to give me a chance

No communication just ending it
I guess her depression can also be to blame
But she told me I put her in therapy and then ghosted me didn't accept my apologies constantly made fun of me behind my back and rubbed her new boyfriend in my face

Guess saying that makes it seem insane that I would even be upset about someone like that...

>>18571515
I'll give that a go I suppose
>>
>>18571520
Thank you it means a lot
>>
>>18571525
just try it thats all you gotta do.

my ex and i broke up and still lived together for a year or so. I was really sad about loosing her so i taught my self to hate her and i stopped feeling sad and moved on.
>>
Same boat anon, except my (first) girl dumped me a week ago. I cried all day today and I'm more depressed than I was two years ago before we started dating. And my girl wasn't a massive cunt like yours.
>>
>>18571542
Listen I was really rough for the first few weeks

Shit gets better
Believe it or not I'm mostly over it now it's just every now and then

You'll make it man
>>
>>18571547
Thanks man, I needed that.
>>
teach yourself to hate
>>
>>18571634
bad advice, people don't deserve this
>>
>>18571718
So what would be good advice then
>>
working out - self help books, bettering myself etc. helped me get over my 1st breakup
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.