[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to meet a female friend IRL for the first time and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I am going to meet a female friend IRL for the first time and am thinking of giving her a gift.

What will be a good gift for her? Currently considering pic related.

To be clear, we are not in a romantic relationship, nor do I plan to start one.
>>
>>18571475
Get her a hat, some wine or rare beer, scarf, sunglasses, tshirt, pads, or a buttplug
>>
>>18571475
Get her nothing. Not joking. You're her gift, and she's yours. If you actually become close friends IRL, get her something like that for Xmas or her birthday.
>>
>nor do I plan to start one

OP please. Don't get her a gift. This'll aid you in not making her think you're a bit much for when you grow a pair and ask her out in the long run.
>>
>>18571475
uh yeah. dont do that. meeting someone for the first time with a gift? unless that's a custom in your country, I wouldn't do it. i know i'd be weirded out and think you're giving a little too much too fast at this point in the friendship.
>>
If you're going to give a gift make it something cheap but thoughtful/humerus
>>
I agree that it'd be weird. I don't even really do birthday presents for male friends.
>>
>>18571746
Seriously don't do it, how would you even bring it up?
>hey!
>Hi!
>I-I got you this jewelry
>T-thanks anon...
>>
>>18571475
total beta behavior
>>
>>18571475
If you're not in a relationship, no jewelry.
>>
ABORT, ABORT, ABORT
Don't do it beta lord. She will not reciprocate your gifts for sex (don't pretend that's not what you're doing).

vid related, it's you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
>>18571475
Never bring a gift first time, it's a sign of weakness and being ready to get cucked
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.