[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm new to craigslist so please tell me guys. Will others

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1411.jpg (57KB, 641x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1411.jpg
57KB, 641x639px
I'm new to craigslist so please tell me guys. Will others people that I reply to will ever see my email? Or my header name? And how i am gonna reply to them after they answered my mail? Just reply like normal and craigslist will make it anonymously again?
>>
>>18571405
Typically you both reply to special emails @craigslist.com, so they only see it if you fuck up in some way, like how my dad used to send his normal email footer on them by mistake.

https://www.craigslist.org/about/help/email-relay
>>
>>18571443
How is that possible? So if I have my email footer as xxx111 it still show up in their email receipt?
>>
>>18571405
Here's a thought: go to Protonmail or Tutanota, and create an account. Use that for your email address for Craigslist, and then download the appropriate app for your phone.

Then, IF something fucks up, no big deal, they still don't have anything important on you.
>>
>>18571540
They perhaps got my name. Other than that nothing at all. But from my name they can find out my Facebook. This driving me crazy. I should stop with using this
>>
>>18571564
Why would they get your name? Just enter in some other name when you register the new email.
>>
>>18571568
I accidentally use my work email for this reply on craigslist. It has my full real name on there. I tried to use a crappy mail but finally what's done is done. Anyway I can turn it around?
>>
>>18571581
Are you asking if you can delete an email that you sent?

No, you can not do that.
>>
>>18571589
So what do I do now? Should I email craigslist?
The post I reply to actually isn't a big deal but I have a phobia about people having my personal information and using it oblack mail me
>>
>>18571593
No. Now you deal with the consequences of your mistake, and take steps to keep from repeating the mistake in the future. I recommend a separate email address from a separate email client, so that mixups can't happen. You can't access gmail or outlook from Tutanota or Proton, and gmail/outlook can't access your gmail/outlook address. You MUST use their apps.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.