[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like going back to my ex because otherwise I feel hopeless.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: depressed-girl.jpg (488KB, 1600x1108px) Image search: [Google]
depressed-girl.jpg
488KB, 1600x1108px
I feel like going back to my ex because otherwise I feel hopeless. In ways I feel like my ex has changed. He has his life together and he still really wants me but I'm scared to go back because we had some really shitty fights. We talk a lot and there's still some stuff he does that I don't agree with like calling me derogatory words and having a short temper, yet I try to brush it off. Am I just an insecure loser? I can't talk talk to anyone else the same way I talk to him and I'm scared to trust anyone new. I I also feel like all the good guys are already taken because I'm already 24...I also want children at some point.
>>
you need to reinvent yourself. become the best version of you. getting over someone u rlly like is tough, but i promise you will learn a lot about yourself once you move on.

gotta love yourself before anyone loves you. sometimes its easy to forget that when you are invested in a nice relationship. but just know that there are so many amazing people waiting for you... each person is a different story and you will meet them. just have to give it time and be open minded
>>
>>18571353
Girl your filling your head with bullshit lies about how the world is.
you are an insecure loser realizing this is your first step to figuring out your shit.
Your mentality is feeding off of your insecurities
>All good guys taken
false

>I can't talk to anyone else the same way I talk to him
I totally get where you come from. i'm the same way. But now that i've been opening up my self to more people i realize i can do it with more then one person.

Its easy to go back to the ex. its scary to go out there especially if you think theres no one else

he didn't change you know this.

Work on yourself esteem issues and dont go back with him. Theres a bunch of great guy out there that want to get with you.
>>
>>18571353
He' "changed" but is still calling you derogatory words and having a short temper with you.

Stop yourself right there.
>>
>>18571398
Yeah the first time he called me a bitch I got angry then he was in shock that I was offended by that and went off to tell his friends how crazy it was that I didn't want want to be called one.
>>
>>18571410
thats literally insane. dont back with him.
>>
>>18571410
My ex called me a bitch and a cunt during our arguments too. I can't imagine ever going back to that. You need to learn to love yourself and not put up with that treatment again.
>>
>>18571369
How do doing begin to re invent myself?
>>
>>18571439
start with not going back to that guy. Figure out why you think the way you do. See a therapist.

Theres many ways to work on yourself. Read books about it. Look up stuff online.

Also i have a suspicions feeling you have trouble trusting people because of something your parents did. Thats what it was for me. See/find your faults and work to change them.
>>
>>18571455
I already know it probably has to do with my father. He treated my mom really bad.
>>
>>18571463
Good, Some of a persons personality comes from how they were raised

It can tell you how you deal with stress
how you communicate
how you react to relationships
your ability to trust

understanding these things will help you not make the same mistakes again. Also it helps you to restructure how you go about things.
>>
>>18571353
I don't know your ex, let alone know your ex as well as you do.

That said, if you go back to your ex, you deserve absolutely everything that happens between you two from the moment you go back onwards.
>>
>>18571477
What does that mean?
>>
>>18571492
It means that you've already gotten to know him/her. If you choose to give them another chance after it didn't work out, you deserve everything that happens. If it works out wonderfully, you deserve that, because you are obviously a good judge of character. If it goes to shit, you deserve that, too, because you're a bad judge of character. You can't claim ignorance anymore.
>>
>>18571492
that if your going back into a relationship with an asshole, what ever happens to you, its on you.
>>
>>18571498
So what you mean is what I deserve depends on how good my judgement is?
>>
>>18571506
No, I mean that if you get back with him, whom you already know, then you deserve everything that comes your way, both good and bad.

You can be an overall good judge of character, but still not really know somebody and get hurt due to ignorance. You don't have that excuse regarding him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.