[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else have the problem of getting too obsessive about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3566.jpg (65KB, 625x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3566.jpg
65KB, 625x435px
does anyone else have the problem of getting too obsessive about guys/girls you're interested in (but not dating)? meaning: 1) your thoughts are constantly consumed by them, 2) you get legitimately upset at the thought of them kissing/fucking/dating someone else, and 3) any attempts at getting your mind off them are unsuccessful. ever since the age of about 15 I've struggled with this (I'm 24 now). if anyone has the same issues, how do you deal with it? any tips on how to speed up the process of getting over someone?
>>
I have those issues and no tips.
I still think about this chick that looked at me when I was in America 5 years or so ago.
>>
I have the same problem and I don't know what to do, it kills me when I think about her in love with other guy and I just deal with this sleeping or talking to her. I'm 20 btw
>>
>>18571203
There really is no escape from this, I feel this way about my best friend. Worst still, we dated for a while so can't brush it off as simply the concept of them because I know for certain they are the only person I would ever be comfortable being with again.
>>
>>18571580
if you dated before, it means that both actually feels the same way at one point, so why not to try again?
>>
>>18571626
They gained another friend about seven months ago, I have known them for seven years. They then dropped a:
>Anon I don't love you like I love anon2
So now they are chasing this other person, they are spending all next week with them so things are going to be pretty awful for me. If this other person fucked off, ya I could have them again. But with how things are now I just have to watch and suffer as per what op mentioned in point 2.
>>
the person I like doesn't live near me and I've never met them before/most likely never will. we've flirted a few times in the past but it's clear they're not interested and I'm upset about that plus the fact that I don't know what they're doing anymore since we're no longer in contact with each other. it's so consuming. I hate it.
>>
To be honest?

I'm a pretty obssessive person, as long as I set my mind through it or as long as I enjoy what I do, I always end up being obsessed on a specific thing/person, be it video games, work, fitness or some other shit, as long as I'm feeling happy about it I always end up on top, videogames? read every shit regarding the game's mechanics worked my way up the food chain and became one of the best, work? did the same thing, read and studied anything that could have better my current position, and succeeded, lifting? fucking started at 145lb, now 180, read every guide, watched every video, read what to eat to get big, bought what I needed to get big. Crushes? nigga made dummy accounts to get closer, found out what she liked, twisted shit so we get to talk about what she likes, have her fall for me instead

whats weird is through it all, once I accomplish those things that when shit starts to fall apart, I lose interest and would prolong shit as much as I could because I know it too
>>
>>18571640
that's kinda my situation right now, except the person I like is on vacation with friends (not sure with who) and I've been in my head about it for the past 3 days, wondering if they're gonna fuck someone on the trip with them, or, god forbid, start dating one. it's the worst feel
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.