[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me with a problem people of 4chan. I'll give you the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2354.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2354.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
Help me with a problem people of 4chan.

I'll give you the background.

>be me 36 year old faggot
>married
>own shitty business
>Mildly successful. Successful enough that I can afford shit I want within reason, pay the bills and hire a few friends to work for me.

>was a mailman for awhile

While being a mailman met this woman.

Her
>30
>was mail carrier as well
>we hit it off
>it's subjective but she's a 10
>super sweet and caring
>she's a Christian girl
>I'm not but I know enough about the Bible and shit to bullshit her.
>we do a lot of drugs and drink occasionally together. Pretty much did from the start.
>quit the post office and she quit too said it sucked without me there and she quit too.
>it's a shitty job
> I was in the process of building my business at this time so I hung out or talked to her once a month.
> couldn't take it anymore so confessed my love for her one day.
> she just doesn't say anything for a few days.
>she says don't worry you didn't scare me off.
>assure her that it wasn't my intention.
>go hard in the paint to build up business.
>make enough to buy a place and run business out of it right down from her house.
>comes and works for me for awhile.
>starts acting weird around my wife so stops
>we still hang out.
>everyone telling me by the way she acts that she is in love with me.
>finally ask her
>she shoots me down again.
>feel like fucking idiot
>tell her next day I can't be her friend anymore.
>wife grabs phone sees text between me and her.
>thought it was divorce for sure.
>mad for a few days
>both wife and side girl crying to me.
> patch everything up they hug and then back to business as usual.

At this point I'm thinking. They both love me so much it's not going to matter.l what I do at this point.

> get even closer with other girl
>now she is going places and texting me or telling me how she has more fun with me.
>sends me pictures of her everyday
>calls me talks on phone for hours.
>tells me she loves me.

to be continued
>>
Continuing

>I'm scared to ask her again.

Do you guys think she loves me?
Do you think she is just waiting for me to get divorced to see if I'm serious.

Help me out I'm going insane
She's the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep
>>
>>18571030
Yeah as an honest girl I would be fucking guilty loving someone who is married. Op you are an irresponsible piece of shit man, decide what you need in life.

She probably feels dirty and like a slut, she probably thinks it's hopeless with you, that's why she stats silent refuses you because duh yiu are fucking married you dipshit asshole, fucking subhuman

Don't try to talk with her about it again because she also knows it's wrong, nothing will come out of it if you are still married

Fucking faggot
>>
>wife grabs phone
Nigga, get a password.
>>
>>18571006
>>comes and works for me for awhile.

Don't shit where you eat.
>>
You fuckers are absolutely no help.
>>
>>18571175

now really what the fuck is a password gonna do? Have you ever met a woman?

Ok then she says "what's the password"
You don't tell her and then it's "what are you hiding?" And you've already lost.

Besides I want her to leave. She can take everything.
>>
>>18571277
Well at the time I didn't need the post office job. I was working there for intel to learn ways to keep my product safe through the fucking mail because they are all idiots.

I'm familiar with the expression though and I get it. I felt this time it was acceptable because I wasn't relying on the income for anything other than buying shit like pool tables, motorcycles, and drugs
>>
>>18571226

Oh shit sorry for the previous rant. I should of added to the main post that I didn't care if my wife left. We been together for like 17 years. She's miserable and I'm miserable.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.