[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently moved across the country to be the "unicorn"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: The-Last-Unicorn.jpg (276KB, 1501x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The-Last-Unicorn.jpg
276KB, 1501x1200px
I recently moved across the country to be the "unicorn" for a married couple. If it matters, we're all cis. I'm a woman dating a man and another woman. Anyways, the guy is kind of rapey and I don't know how to deal with it because I have sexual trauma. He tried to fuck me after I took my ambien and a huge dab. I had to tell him no twice. I said I couldn't consent and then had to flat out say "hey no." He thinks he's cute and charming when he does this. He tried to put his hand in my panties this morning but I have a urinary tract infection which makes me feel gross and ashamed. I told him he better not. I might be more okay with random sex after I feel less gross but idk. He even admitted rape/the person being asleep are part of his fetishes. Part of me thinks it's flattering but overall it makes me uncomfortable right now. How can I get more into his kink? I don't want my trauma to ruin intimacy for me.
>>
What the fuck
>>
>>18570994
fucking sit down and talk about it. does that not cross you mind?

Tell him you want to get more into his kink but need some reassurance and trust or something. Nothing gets done unless you talk about stuff.
>>
>>18570996
right
>>
>>18571004
These kind of relationships do require a lot of talking. I'll ask him to slow down with me.
>>
>>18570994
How well do you know him? How long have you guys been talking?
A greentext of how this all came to be may help us to understand your situation a bit better.
>>
>>18571011
ya and explain that you want to continue but you just need a little time or just to slow it down. Your not saying you don't want it. Make sure he doesn't misconstrued that.
>>
>>18570994
why do rape victims always usually become sexual degenerates?
>>
>>18571020
I've known his wife for years but am still coming to know him. I'm more interested in him in person than who he was on the internet. I met his wife inside of a secret FB group for free spirits who like psychedelics. I had nowhere else to go in NY (every situation kept falling apart) and they offered to let me stay with them. Then shortly before I arrived, we decided to be a triad.
>>
>>18571023
I'll talk to him more about sex when this disgusting infection goes away
>>
>>18571036
thats another thing bring up you have a yeast infection and you don't like to get sexual when you have them. Create some boundaries you both can settle on to make this work better.

Get that thing cleared up soon. Dont push it off for to. long
>>
>>18571026
Coping mechanism. Normalize this kind of sex in your brain and you feel less violated.
>T. a rape victim with a rape fetish
>>
>>18571056
>everything is coping mechanisms
>take this pill
replace psychiatry and psychology with future neurology soon please
>>
>>18571056
I think eventually it will feel good for him to rape me
>>
>>18571062
Not sure what you're getting at mate?

(Btw for all, I'm not saying this is a good coping mechanism, just saying it is one.)

>>18571068
Well, depends. There's a pretty clear line between reality and fantasy. If it's a fantasy rape, you might get into it. I don't think anyone will REALLY get into an actual rape (except maybe the rapist themselves). It would likely just trigger and cause more psychological damage.
>>
>>18570994
Set up a safe word. You need ground rules, but it sounds like he is just rape you because it's his thing. Can't you tell the wife? I bet she wouldn't want to fuck with a uti
>>
>>18571167
I talked to them about the UTI and they both agreed we shouldn't fuck right now. I got it recently from the hot tub at work.
>>
>>18570994
Get the fuck out and bring that girl with you. He's an abuser. He doesn't have honest fetishes which can be played out constructively. If he had a fetish for rape roleplay, he would try to set up a home invasion scene with safe words and a set time (or approximate time) where it will happen.
And only with a person who agrees to that.

What you have here is an abuser. Or a fucking rapist.
Get out. Your personal trauma is not the problem. Your personal trauma right now is activating a fucking survival mechanism. It is telling you to leave.
Do it and take the lady with you. Doesn't matter what happens after. Just go.

If he can't understand that you have boundaries that need respect, then he is the problem.
>>
>>18571304
There are friends who accused him of being a rapist.
>>
>>18571304
I don't think she would listen to me.

I don't know how we would make it without him.
>>
This does not sound like it is going to end well.
>>
>>18571388
I don't think it will end well either.
>>
If you don't have that fetish now, you won't ever. You'll just feel ashamed and gross. Tell him you're not into it and until further notice, sex is off limits due to medical reasons (sex can make UTIs worse). Also, establish a fucking safe word that everyone must adhere by. That way he doesn't just think you're being cute or flirty.

Honestly if he keeps up though, get out of there. Someone fake raping you isn't going to help you get over your past.
>>
>>18570994
Cool. Can I rape you too? I can dress like Donald Trump, and grab you right in the pussy.

The safe word would be "Obamacare", which I cannot repeal or replace.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.