[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the first time I come here, never really though /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 38b.jpg (154KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
38b.jpg
154KB, 1400x1000px
This is the first time I come here, never really though /adv/ could help me with anything (I post on /sci/ and /g/ after all) but I'm desperate...

>I'm 27, I moved to this country from another 9 years ago.
>I'm 1.83, white and not bad looking.
>I had the biggest (and only) crush of my life when I was 18, right before I moved to this country (for family reasons).
>It took years for me to get over her
>Finally moved on, got a place at university (engineering), and a shit part-time job
>The years went by, I don't have much savings, and I'm two years from finishing uni (not doing full load per semester)
>Don't really have friends irl, but I don't mind because I always talk to people online
>everything seemed ok until
>I realised something....

I'm too old now to start looking for a partner.
I thought I didn't care, but now I realised that I do.

Everything started when I watched Stains;Gate.
I've watched a lot of animes, I never get emotional with relationship stuff...
But I now realised that I want my Kurisu, I cannot live without her.

The fact that I'm now too old made me realise I'll never find her.

The wold is too big and time waits for no one.

I have though repeatedly about suicide the last few days, but I don't want to hurt my family...
But, today I'm feeling like the pain is stronger than my empathy for my family...
They'll move on at some point...

What should I do?

I'm honestly crying as I post this
>>
>>18570753
Dude, just watch another less emotional anime to numb it down.
Steins;Gate was what i watched around the time i met my now wife aswell and i guess it gave me a bit of awareness aswell that i should care more. Weird how a show does something subtly like this.
>>
>>18570762
>just watch another less emotional anime to numb it down
There is no putting the genie back in the lamp..
>>
you're 27 lol what on earth makes you think you're too old to find a girl to spend your life with? you're worrying yourself sick for nothing m8
>>
>>18570767
No you are wrong, that hole in your heart isn't sorcery. It was filled with something before and it can be again.
Your outlook on life is shit btw, if you were more active in society you would realize that most people live an unfulfilled lovelife in their early 30's
>>
>>18570776
>It was filled with something before and it can be again.
I filled it with working long hours in useless /g/ shit

keeping my mind busy was how I got over my highschool crush, and that's what I have been doing for years

I don't know if I can still find my girl, but the sole though that I wont makes me tremble in despair

>>18570774
I feel old and done for
>>
>>18570753
it sounds like you need something or someone to live for right now. Adopt an animal to fill the void for now. Learn how to be selfless and to put your needs second for another living being.

you may not find a gf any time soon but what you need right now is a purpose for living, all men do else they get depressed.

Your purpose for living could be advancing a career, a hobby, taking in needy animals, or even fostering children.

Find what makes you feel alive, no girl wants to be with a guy who has 0 ambition and no purpose in life its a huge red flag.
>>
>>18570810
I already have a cat.

I'm working on an electronic device for my boss, he offered me a share if we ever get to sell it outside of our factory. I'm focusing all my time and energy to it.
I guess I'll keep working on that..

But I feel like my Kurisu is too far, time and distance...
And I wont find her unless I devote a lot of time and money to finding her...
>>
>>18570827
>And I wont find her unless I devote a lot of time and money to finding her...

as you should. getting and keeping a good woman means being and staying a good man.
>>
>>18570837
The issue is, I don't have time.
I'm 27, drowning in work and uni work...

And all this will be for nothing if I don't find her.
>>
>>18570959
bruh you're only 27. my man was 32 and i was 26 when we first met. you have time. you don't have time to waste but you for sure have time.
>>
>>18570989
t-thank you.

I wont give up.
>>
>>18571003
welcome. find your waifu anon<3
>>
>>18570959
if you do not have time what makes you think you have time for a gf right now? finish uni and then look for a gf. improve yourself for you future wife and children!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.