[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do know where else to turn so I'll just post here. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0276.jpg (174KB, 642x1142px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
174KB, 642x1142px
Do know where else to turn so I'll just post here. This might be a long one. Anyway, for about two and a half months I've been experiencing what feels like apathy. Things that normally make me happy, sad, mad, frustrated, etc. just don't do it anymore. Once in a blue moon I might feel a smidge of something, but it's not for long. I can recall the exact moment when it started. I was driving with my dad on a job when he asked me if had brought a certain item. I said no, and the conversation could have ended there, but for some reason for every possible moment my dad will talk down to me like I'm a fucking idiot and make me feel like a failure. Though this had been going on for a while when he forced me to have his business under my name and have me be involved even though I never wanted to, this time it was as if my brain just went "fuck this, i don't want to feel like this so I won't feel at all." I feel like I'm stuck. I don't react to pain, music, masturbation. If anyone has any insight on my issue please post and I'll post more info. Thanks.
>>
You are depressed.

Probably because of your dad or maybe its just an accumulation of little negative shits that made you this way.

Always remember itll get better with time.
>>
When was the last time you tried something new? I would suggest leaving your comfort zone. Go places you haven't gone, do things you haven't done, read things you haven't read and eat things you've never tried. It'll get your juices flowing. Also do you exercise or do anything physical? Remember that your feelings are the results of chemicals and hormones rushing about your body and brain and you need to stimulate them.
>>
It's depression.
>>
How did your dad force you to be part of his business? I would try to separate yourself from him. He's like sucking your soul dry or something, maybe if you split off from him and do your own thing, you'll start feeling something again
>>
>>18571288
>>18571314
Yeah, probably. I keep trying to stay optimistic, and telling myself that it'll get better, but it's quite the challenge, especially since it's been going on for some time now.

>>18571306
>>18571321
My dad has always kept a chain on me. From ages 18-20 I still had a curfew of 9 PM, which is pointless because that's when my friends actually started doing things, so I found it pointless to go out. Also I only see my friends a few times a year since I graduated in 2014. I would have probably experienced new and exciting things if my dad never had a stranglehold on my life. My parents forced me to be the owner of their business after some legal issues. He has never motivated me or shown any appreciation and I rarely get paid (yet it's technically my money since it's under my name) and he's always making excuses that we need to save money even though he spends that same money on constant trips to 7/11 and fast food places and alcohol. If I tried to get away from this they will guilt trip me into thinking that I'm betraying the family and business.
>>
>>18571449
>If I tried to get away from this they will guilt trip me into thinking that I'm betraying the family and the business
They may try to guilt trip you, but you don't have to give in. This is your life, not theirs, and you gotta fight for your happiness. We're all gonna die and I'd rather not die having lived a miserable life due to some asshole beating me down.
>>
>>18571449
You're giving me an excuse for not trying new things, not a reason. There is no shackle around your leg. Fuck your dad and other ingrates in your life. Pick up the pieces and move on with your own life - what use is it to dedicate your life to someone else's wishes; to watch your youth pass you by in misery. Take the helm, seize the haul.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.