[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm close to giving up. Can anyone break down for me how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

I'm close to giving up. Can anyone break down for me how to actually get a gf beyond working out/taking care of yourself/working on yourself.
>>
lemme find the post, give me a sec
>>
>>18570697
If you need a gf to "fix" yourself you aren't going to be able to maintain a relationship with any girl that's worth having one with. I know that is harsh but it is true. You have to be a person, not a relationship.

Besides, how much better are you going to feel when you get into a relationship and it falls apart because it was doomed from the start?
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/18387789/#18387953

there you go, best i got, hope it helps
>>
>>18570718
I said "beyond working on yourself" senpai
>>
>>18570718
I said "beyond working on yourself" senpai>>18570719
I appreciate the thought and all but wtf is this post? No disrespect.
>>
>>18570723
And I'm trying to nicely tell you that you are asking the wrong questions. Don't get me wrong, you are your own pweson and free to make your own choices/mistakes. God knows I'm the sort that has to learn my lessons the hard way everytime. I just wanted to help, even if it doesn't work until after the fact.
>>
>>18570736
I have no clue what you're trying to say but thx f a m
>>
Do the "working out/taking care of yourself/working on yourself" long before you worry about the gf. You should be able to live the rest of your life (perhaps a bit forlournly) without a SO before you attempt a relationship.
>>
>>18570734
iunno browser wouldn't load the page only the search results, maybe i clicked the wrong one?
>>
>>18570790
this is ridiculous to say to anyone who's not obviously a recovering addict or with serious mental health issues to get control of
>>
>>18570790
BEYOND. WORKING. ON. MYSELF.

The question's not that complicated. Sorry to be a dick but you can be okay alone and still be lonely. Feel me?
>>
>>18570809

>And I'm trying to nicely tell you that you are asking the wrong questions.
>>
>>18570801
but it's not ridiculous to say to OP if he's "close to giving up". that suggests he's idolizing relationships and thinking just having a girlfriend will make him happy when it won't
>>
>>18570812
Dude get out.

>how do i get a gf?
>you don't because you shouldn't

k thx f a m
>>
>>18570816
>Don't get me wrong, you are your own pweson and free to make your own choices/mistakes. God knows I'm the sort that has to learn my lessons the hard way everytime. I just wanted to help, even if it doesn't work until after the fact.

Sincerely, good luck, man. We're always here to help.
>>
This retard has the reading comprehension of a 2 year old mother of fuck
>>
>>18570823
You're not helping anything wtf. You haven't said anything useful. I never said I needed a gf to fix myself or to not be unhappy, you assumed all of that. Answer the question or gtfo. Sorry to be rude but you're being a dick.
>>
>>18570829
you said you are close to giving up and then asked how to get a gf with a picture of a crying animal. what the fuck was the guy supposed to think.
>>
>>18570814
bruh close to giving up on trying to not spend your life alone and close to giving up on spending any more of your life at all are two very different things, stop telling him he's got to focus on himself for eternity first before he can get the ok to even want a relationship, that's fucking shitty advice to be giving someone and you damn well know it
>>
>>18570831
I'm close to giving up on getting a gf and it's a funny maymay because I'm sad. I clearly said
> beyond working out/taking care of yourself/working on yourself.

jesus
>>
>>18570833
Ithis anon was right about you >>18570826
>>
>>18570832
Fucking thank you. I feel I was pretty clear.
>>
>>18570835
well the post is accurate but pretty sure that was op saying it
>>
>>18570835
Get out bro. If you don't get the thread I can't help you.
>>
>>18570839
nah you were clear as day, this is one of the weirdest threads i've seen here
>>
>>18570847
not even the guy that said th shit just came in
not my prblem you a whiney bitch who dont like the answers
>>
>>18570855
I'd be okay if anyone answered the question but he wasn't. Not in the mood to argue the point of this thread for much longer so I'll simplify it for everyone.

>no gf
>want gf
>don't know how to get gf
>already past stage of working on myself, want to know what to do exactly.

There. Close to giving up on this board as well desu.
>>
>>18570697
op you should work on yourself before getting a wife. if you want a relationship that is just for company, nobody is stopping you.

I would just say go to church or the community center, but you know damned well that's not the society we live in anymore...maybe unfortunately
>>
>>18570871
lmao holy hot damn this thread

alright alright OP what have you tried already aside from the working on yourself bits?
>>
>>18570871
Like wtf is this advice. I feel like everyone here is mental except for this guy:
>>18570814
>>18570832
>>18570848
>>
>>18570882
>everyone who disagrees with me is crazy
alright
>>
>>18570882
he gives you answer you want hear
ofc you like him
gay ass bitch nigga
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>18570697
Im going to be more honest than normal.

I did none of those things.

Im really awkward around girls, been called creepy a lot, and im a bit of an idiot. I clean up nice but mostly my hygeine habits are poor and im mishaven and unclean.

I consider myself a very intelligent fellow, though.

My fiancee is 10/10 (im anonymous. I have nothing to prove to you. This isnt bragging.) and i have been with enough women. Not enough to say im a player, and not enough to say im hopeless and got lucky...

In highschool i was on the wizard track 100%. Im generally considered an idiot, friends betray me and turn on me.

So what did i do?

Show up. Thats it. Go to parties, go to bars, meet women, one after another. Someone will like you. Thats all.
>>
>>18570868
go out side and... talk to girls. Fuck is it that hard?
>>
>>18570879
I tried online dating (tinder and others) but I don't get any matches where I live (my country's prude af, when I went to Budapest, every swipe was a match lmao). The few dates I got off it didn't lead to anything and now I literally get 0 matches. I asked out a couple of girls IRL, mostly get indirect rejections ("oh I can't on that day anon, some other time for sure!" only to never get another text). The few dates I've had were with women I wasn't that interested in in the first place.
>>
>>18570889
>>18570893
guys this one doesn't hold true when you fuck up and misinterpret the op
>>
>>18570697
OP , have you tried working on yourself?
>>
>>18570914
You know what, didn't think of that, breh.
>>
>>18570910
ohhh maybe that's why the shit i tried linking didn't make any sense kek

what's the norm there? if you're dealing with normal chicks who aren't so completely up their own arses then the whole strategy reverts to "meet through friends" but if that's not how it's done where you are...
>welp
>>
My advise is:
Beyond working on yourself and taking care of yourself and so on, there is variable that changes most of the things.

How good are you feeling about yourself. To tell the truth, you don't really have to work so much on yourself, just enough that you feel very confortable about it.
Being confortable and feeling good on your own skin matters a lot more than the rest. If you are feeling good, you are confident and so on, you won't take things personally and that's very great for any relationship.

I hope I was clear enough. Stop worrying about having a girl friend, start focusing on what you have...

Being happy, cheerful, or at least energetic and enthusiastic is very alluring, and you won't be erradiating good feelings when your mindset is "I will give up" or "Nothing works for me"... If you stop and really analise those thoughts, they might be quite childish and selfish.

Well... I think I've said enough. Bye!
>>
You need to get a social circle because you need to meet women. You get that by fitting into the desired social circle. You fit in if you acquire characteristics that these people will like. You have to work on yourself to acquire these characteristics.

That is everything you ever need to know.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.