[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start dating shy girl >both of us in university, me set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (97KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 640x960px
>start dating shy girl
>both of us in university, me set to start nearby internship and her planning to start back after 1 or 2 semesters
>have several dates, both enjoy each other's company
>hug and kiss and whatnot
>last date a few days ago, mentions maybe going back up in Spring.
>whatev, things are good
>text her today to schedule another date
>"well I wanted to talk about me going back to uni how about lunch?"

Is this a friendly breakup or is there a semblance of a chance for long distance? I'm assuming she's found a way to return there for Fall but still idk what to think. This is my first dating stint as well as her's.

Can add more details if needed
>>
Addendum: I was assuming if it was straight breakup she wouldn't want to meet. But again maybe she just wanted to be respectful?
>>
Come on adv don't leave me hanging right n
>>
>>18570630
What's stopping you from meeting her in UNI?
>>
>>18570630
Not enough info. You gotta go and find out what she has to say.

That said, long distance relationships and statistically don't work out, even more so when you are young. College age is a time of mass change...
>>
Sorry, anon, we can't read her mind.
>>
>>18570727
What?
>>18570729
>>18570730
But it's killing me
None of it sounds like breakup talk objectively?
>>
>>18570737
Objectivity requires data input. There is no data. Chill the fuck out and go talk to her. There is nothing to be done until you know what the "problem" is. Once you know, come back and let us know and we'll be glad to help you.
>>
>>18570752
Ok it just sucks because that's several days from now
>>
>>18570757
Keep your mind off it by masturbating.
>>
>>18570759
Man I can't jerk it when thinking of possible breakup

Long distance yeah that's fine but breakup come on
>>
>>18570757
Call her and ask to meet up earlier? It doesn't have to be a date. You two can just sit in a starbuck's.
>>
>>18570771
We're only available then really. Unless after work but I'd be in uniform and shit
>>
>>18570784
>but I'd be in uniform and shit
And? I thought it was "killing" you? What do you really have to lose?
>>
>>18570630
Your post makes no fucking sense. You say that you're both going to Uni, but then you say that she mentions going back to Uni in the Spring (so she's not in Uni?). Then you say that she wants to talk about her going back to Uni in the Fall over lunch which in your mind is apparently synonymous with breaking up with you. Then you say something about a long-distance relationship without ever having mentioned distance ever becoming a factor nor telling us how far the distance would be.

Learn how to form coherent thoughts outside of greentext before asking questions. If I have to decipher what the fuck you're talking about that's not a good sign.
>>
>>18570800
I really don't get your confusion lol
She was initially staying until she could afford to go back. Initially it would be a year, then it was Spring, now it's Fall.

How is that not synonymous with breakup
>>
>>18570795
Sigh whatever dude she asked about lunch
>>
>>18570830
>I really don't get your confusion lol
Because you leave out important details while inundating your post with irrelevant ones.

>shy girl
What does that have to do with anything?
>both of us in university
Clearly she's not in university as she's talking about going back (implying that she left)
>me set to start nearby internship
>hug and kiss and whatnot
>last date a few days ago, mentions maybe going back up in Spring.
"Back up" where? That's kind of an important detail.
>Is this a friendly breakup
How the fuck are we supposed to know? Why don't you go on the date and find out?
>is there a semblance of a chance for long distance
Well you never told us the distance, so how are we supposed to know if a long-distance relationship would work?

I have no answers for you because your question is stupid. No one knows what this girl is going to tell you besides her. I only responded because you type like a retard who had his brain melted by greentexting throughout his formative years.
>>
>>18570836
I wasn't trying to upset you. You seemed pretty distraught and I was trying to find a way for you to get the answers to the questions you seem to be fixated on.
>>
To be clear its really bad to try and talk about it beforehand through text or anything yeah?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.