[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live near a mobile home park in SoCal where the overflow parking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 280px-1994-1997_Chevrolet_S-10.jpg (13KB, 280x174px) Image search: [Google]
280px-1994-1997_Chevrolet_S-10.jpg
13KB, 280x174px
I live near a mobile home park in SoCal where the overflow parking ends up on my street.

One guy leaves his truck parked in front of my house 24/7 and no one else can park there. After a year, I've finally got tired of it and reported the parking violation. His car was towed 3 days later.

His truck is back. It sat there for 2 days then he rotated with his other truck. Now it feels like the other spots on the street are filled with his cars or his family's cars in spite of his truck being towed.

Is there anything legal I can do about this?

I can't report it as a parking violation anymore because the cars aren't parked there for over 72 hours, but they are obviously hogging the spots for themselves.
>>
You don't have any legal rights to street parking since it's a public space so no, you can't.
>>
>>18570308
Yeah that's what I figured. It's annoying that guests and house mates have to park down the street cause this dick.

I'll keep my eye out and repeatedly report it the moment a car stays parked for longer than 72 hours.
>>
I should add I don't mind people parking there. Quite the contrary. I want people to be able to park there. Currently, people cannot because this guy and two other people (they have like 10 cars parked on the other side of my street, 1 house down) hog all the spots to store their piece of shit vehicles that they dont drive.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.