[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met my girlfriend 5 years ago at work. We still work together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: propose-live-on-tv.jpg (791KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
propose-live-on-tv.jpg
791KB, 2500x1667px
I met my girlfriend 5 years ago at work. We still work together at the same hospital today. I'm about ready to propose, but want to get some advice on it.

I'm thinking of getting one of the guys in engineering to unlock the roof top door for us and making up some excuse to get her up there. We live on the coast line so there's an ocean view off our highest tower. Given that we met at work, and feel in love at work, I wanted to propose to her at sunset during one of our shifts together. I've already got the words I want to tell her ready as I do it, but second guessing the location.

Good idea, bad idea?
>>
>>18570196
>at work
>on the top of a building thats only built for purpose
>but there's an ocean!
no don't do it bad idea
>>
>>18570196
Whatever you do, make sure you follow these two rules:

1. Have someone to photograph the moment--it'll be a great cherished memory.
2. Propose to her at a place and time where she will feel pretty. It doesn't matter if you think she looks the most beautiful when she's sweaty and her hair is a mess and she's exhausted
>>
check it out beforehand and see how much bird shit is up there. also consider the time of day and weather obviously
does she like her job? do you think shed be upset about being proposed to somewhere she doesnt want to be?
>>
i took a knee mid sentence in the kitchen because it occurred to me that we skipped that part and it's supposed to be a thing. everything i'm thinking shows on my face so he probably saw it coming a mile away but he still humoured me and rolled his eyes and called me a faggot. hopped up and koala'd myself to him making happy little noises. he groaned audibly in mock disgust and really called me a faggot like he meant it. bunch more kisses and gay shit, and back to whatever we'd been talking about. this post is having the "looking back fondly on a nice moment" happy memory feels effect, i would have looked a mess if there'd be someone there to catch a photo of it, and the reason i'm glad there wasn't is because...well there would've been someone there taking a photo of us while we were busy trying to be retarded and...just, no.

point is you know her better than we do. you know what works for you guys and what doesn't. if she appreciates sentimental gestures and doesn't dislike the job i imagine this would probably go over pretty well. the check for bird shit advice is solid af, you can rely 100% on that much if nothing else. but yeah go with your gut and congrats and good luck and stuff
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.