[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My two best friends are super Chads. They're both handsome,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sadreedus.jpg (71KB, 1000x552px) Image search: [Google]
sadreedus.jpg
71KB, 1000x552px
My two best friends are super Chads. They're both handsome, great dudes that are better men that I'll ever be.

How the fuck do I pick up girls like this? They've tried to hook me up with girls more than once but they obviously want them.
>>
>>18570132
you judge these dudes for strictly superficially and that's why you're a grunt and not a boss
>>
>>18570132
Learn from them.
>>
>>18570132
>chads
>better men
>>18570145
is completely right
chads don't tend to be good men, they are male sluts
if you feel that that's all in life and you really need to acheive this, copy them, but i doubt it will actually make you happy
>>
Fake it til you make it my dude. Confidence, even if its not real, goes a long way. Just follow their lead.
>>
>>18570145
No I don't, they're my best friends for a reason. That was just the fastest way to describe them.

>>18570401
I don't mean Chad in the manslut sense but in a "high quality" man sense.
>>
>>18570132
Stop comparing yourself to other people and convincing yourself that you're shit, my guy. Having low self esteem will kill your chances with a lot of women, so get your ass in gear and feel better.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.