[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop this? >Work office job >Two co-workers are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 88777.png (254KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
88777.png
254KB, 500x375px
How do I stop this?

>Work office job
>Two co-workers are dating
>They have a violent breakup (so I hear)
>The girl starts talking to me at work
>She's suddenly giving me gifts like boxed chocolates
>Tell her as nicely as possible I'm not looking for a relationship
>She continues to give me little cards and candy
>Suddenly the guy (her ex) is out to get me
>Stops by my desk just to harass me
>Begins to criticizes every single thing I do
>Right down to what I am eating for lunch
>Follows me to my car just to talk shit to me
>Holding myself back from defending myself
>Knowing that if I do ANYTHING he will make sure I'm fired for it
>Try and talk to my boss about it
>"Just ignore it and continue working"
>Working late yesterday
>Leave work around 10 PM
>He's in the lobby just sitting and waiting for me
>"You take a long time to get work done, are you retarded?"
>Follows me to my car just harassing me the entire time
>"Your suit is stupid, your car is stupid, no one likes you, blah blah blah"
>Not saying a single word to him and just ignoring him
>Tell my boss today that he waited after work to harass me
>"Just ignore it and continue working"

I'm about 2 seconds away from knocking this guy's fucking teeth out, I tried talking to his ex about him and she just says "Oh just ignore him" but when the motherfucker WAITS for me to get out of work just to harass me it's kind of hard to ignore, don't want to get the cops involved because I am about 95% sure my boss would fire me for it, and I really can't lose my job.
>>
could you get away with "accidentally" recording one such interaction with the program you use on your phone to hold all the voice memos you've started making lately and posting it to social media with whatever version of
>being this mad
>topkek
would be appropriate for the platform you choose?
>>
>>18570059
where the fuck do you work?

Also next time he does this shit record all of it, every time. You need proof just incase it does get physical.

Your boss sounds like a complete prick.

Do you have a union? human resources?

Why do you think you will get fired if you talk shit back?
>>
>>18570074
>>18570086

Recording isn't a bad idea, honestly didn't even think of that, but I'm not sure what I would do with the recordings, I guess evidence if things ever do turn violent

>>18570086
>Why do you think you will get fired if you talk shit back?

Because the guy is EXTREMELY vindictive, I know him, he would spend every waking moment making sure I got fired, he's completely insane but not violent (not yet at least)

If I record him and show my boss, my boss would just say some shit like "Just ignore it"

Sadly we don't have a union and human resources here doesn't give the slightest shit, we had worse problems in the office before and they didn't do anything.
>>
>>18570093
fuck. then maybe play him at his own game be equally vindictive?

I think even if he tries to get you fired, by having the recordings of him being a crazy asshole it might give you a case to your boss.

He says ignore it right? You can ignore words. BUT what if you instigate him to hit you by saying something like "your ex really knows how to suck a cock" then he attacks you. You cant ignore that right? Also video tape it just incase. Your boss cant tell you to ignore being beaten so he'll have to do something. You might have to take a few punches but after that it should stop.
>>
>>18570093
call the police
isn't illegal to be stalked
and bullied?
>>
>>18570139
I think that's what it's going to come down to, it's getting pretty bad, makes me not even want to go to work, the girl gives no fucks, and my boss thinks it's not a big deal

But maybe if I get hit and it's recorded, I can finally end this.
>>
>>18570093
for bonus points, from now on you only ever enter and exit that building with earbuds in and whenever he starts in on you the ONLY response you give him is to stand there looking confused as to why you can't hear what he's saying while simultaneously making "hurr i can't hear you retard i haz headphones on are you blind?" hand gestures
>>
>>18570059
Email your boss about it and get the "ignore him and he will go away" response
Record abuse
Email boss again with "seriously this is an ongoing issue"
Record more abuse
Get police involved
If you get fired sue the company, recording the response you got and the abuse you put up with.
>>
>>18570059
How could you have such little respect for yourself that you choose to stay employed at such a shitty company?
>>
lawyer here, 100% definitely record the behavior. Just in case.
>>
>>18570210
Not OP, but some people don't have a choice, like what if his job offers the insurance he needs? Or his car is through his job?

I have a shitty job too, but I can't live without the benefits.
>>
>>18570059
Find out where he hangs out after work, wait for him there, then beat the shit out of him.
>>
1.Find some hooligan thugs.
2.Slip them 100$ to beat that shit
3. They tell him you said hi
4. ???
5. profit
>>
record the behavior

write down all the incidents in a book as they happen.

including when your boss says things like 'just ignore it' when you tell him

if you ever get fired cant you have it backfire as an unfair dismissal thing or on going harrassment/bullying that nothing was being done about?

also why don't they do anything? is this guy much more valuable at the workplace than you or the bosses nephew or something?

is the girl hot?
>>
Tell your boss you fear for your safety (honesly, his waiting up for you and following you is legit worrying). If he still does nothing, goto HR or his boss.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.