[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 year old guy here. I know they are rare but where do I find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1aPsvlr.png (17KB, 651x641px) Image search: [Google]
1aPsvlr.png
17KB, 651x641px
21 year old guy here. I know they are rare but where do I find those "you wanna fuck mommy's wet pussy" type of older women? You know, the whole "Whose your daddy thing" just in reverse.
I don't want them older than 40 btw.
>>
synagogue
>>
>>18569931
oy vey goyim
>>
File: zkWBDZo.jpg (88KB, 616x468px) Image search: [Google]
zkWBDZo.jpg
88KB, 616x468px
>>18569944
>>
File: 1469309208195.png (118KB, 317x217px) Image search: [Google]
1469309208195.png
118KB, 317x217px
Can I get advice, no jew memes pls
>>
>>18569897
if they're a "down bitch" (sorry I don't have better language to describe it), then they're not going to be much different than someone who is 20 or 30. Down bitches are timeless, straight to the grave. I'm telling you just talk to them like a normal person.

>I want to call them mommy
Not all of them will want to do this, and one trick to getting the psychological apsect of this down is to just roleplay with a young person who is a.) more attractive, and b.) more likely to fuck you.

I don't have a mommy fetish but I think older women are more interesting in their personalities. To restate, just talk to them like you would anyone else. Flirt with them. We can't really help you with this, since it's basic human interaction stuff.
>>
>>18569897
>I don't want them older than 40 btw
what a picky faggot, you wouldn't even know the difference between a 40 year old and a 60 year old who takes care of their body let alone a 50 year old.
>>
>>18570224
No, I do want her to be sub. I don't want to call her mommy, I just want her to say that "whose your mommy" stuff to me. Maybe that's not much of a difference.
>I'm telling you just talk to them like a normal person.
I'm aware of that. No I'm wondering where I should go to find women like that

>>18570225
Ahm, white women age like shit. So yeah there is a tremendous difference
>>
>>18570252
>Ahm, white women age like shit.

Nice fucking meme you fucking mouth breathing retard.
>>
File: 8769665.jpg (22KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
8769665.jpg
22KB, 500x414px
>>18570254
>Whites have quicker and worse signs of age than all the other races
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4756870/

>Women age worse than men
https://www.livescience.com/1054-woman-skin-ages-faster.html

That means white women age like shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.