[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, today was a, dare I say it, very demoralising day. >rainy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1465132008321.png (206KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1465132008321.png
206KB, 306x306px
Guys, today was a, dare I say it, very demoralising day.

>rainy day in London
>wake up and clean my room
>shit gym session due to coffee ruining sleep for previous 3 months
>go and drink coffee in public, feelsad about life, and browse 4chan on my phone
>go outside and see SO MANY attractive girls
>sluttily dressed ones getting ready to go Chad hunting
>ones that would seem qt and attainable (at peak delusion) on weekdays but dressed up enough to seem unattainable at all times now
>early 30s women dressed sluttily and with the thousand cock stare, in search of bankerChads only
>realise that I have no hope of any social success when I'm the ugly loser loner beta at office job, haven't had a social life in years, never had female attention ever, never been to a pub or club so I've missed my youth
>can't even bear to have a "fuck it, binge on junk food today, fix life tomorrow" binge because I know I'll be lazy tomorrow

And I've seen everything in central london. There is nothing else left to see. I can't even pretend I'm some happy autist, I am a bottom of the barrel failed normie. Schopenhauer's hedgehog simile was completely correct and explains my behaviour, along with laziness.

In terms of actual productive things to be doing, I feel like I am paddling in the exact middle of an ocean. Normies and Chads and Staceys are on cruise ships, they can enjoy the ride, they don't need to find a nice island. Actual autists can enjoy their paddle boats. Some autists have math powered paddle boats. Some have programming powered ones. Other boats are powered by literary means.

The normies laugh at me whenever I choose a method of propulsion. They goad me and say that I can work on the bottom deck of their ship, shoveling shit, as the women lounge or party 24/7 and the males work slightly harder and party harder.

I am too unspooked to take hope in ideologies or methods or heuristics. I believe in common sense and the ambiguity of the future. But it still tortures me.
>>
>>>135433845
dumb frogposter
>>
>>18569885
So what advice do you need OP?
>stop sulking and fix your life right now not tomorrow
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.