[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 >Beta male >5'11" >19st 10lb >3/10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1494662582935.jpg (55KB, 1500x897px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494662582935.jpg
55KB, 1500x897px
>19
>Beta male
>5'11"
>19st 10lb
>3/10 at most
>Virgin
>Never loved
>Never even been properly kissed
>Socially retarded

What's it like to be with a woman and for her to love you?
>>
>>18569740
seconding this shitty thread
save a bullet for me as well, OP.
>>
I'm just like you OP, save another bullet for me
>>
>>18569740
hey loser you forgot to add
>British
>>
>>18569740
>10lbs
You should gain some weight man
>>
>>18569770
oh shit I'm half British as well.
End me.
>>
I was an 18 y/o kissless, handholdless virgin a month ago until I met a girl who shared the same morals and thoughts as me and became my best friend.

Love isn't some magical force, it's friendship which manifests in deep care for another. It's the process of overcoming struggles in light of another's motivation.

I'm no expert, but I guess it hasn't really changed that much now that I've done it. It wasn't worth all the previous depressing thoughts.

It's like that temporary joy of learning how to ride a bike, which lasts for like a week, then simply becomes one other thing in your infinite universe.
>>
>>18569740
My advice is the very simple cliche stoic type ... I guess do what you like in life without any filter for others' opinions of it. Enjoy the games you play and embrace some laziness ... Life is the exact same feeling as that. Just don't be harsh on yourself and accept part of yourself you can't change.

It takes a hero to accept and dimensionalise weaknesses, learning the best ways to build on top of them, not denying them and blindly working to make them disappear .
>>
>>18569740
it feels pretty good, until you go and fuck it up like i did.
>>
Greetings /adv/isors. Do you live in the state of California? Do you ever find you need some more hands on advice than what you receive in the standard tfw no gf or ask the opposite sex thread? Come and join our California Discord server and chat with fellow anons about your worries. We are friendly! Also feel free to just hang out and post the occasional meme. GT8sJZ9
>>
>18
>Geekish
>5'9"
>160lb
>Virgin

Going to college soon and I got the number of the sweetest girl I ever met on orientation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.