[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Had a date >Everything goes fine, no cringy moments at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: evolution.jpg (62KB, 1300x1124px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
62KB, 1300x1124px
>Had a date
>Everything goes fine, no cringy moments at all, just some akward silences
>Her body language made it look like she was interested in me (playing with her hair, etc)
>Kiss at the end, she kisses back
>Get home, she says sorry she couldn't stay any longer, I say np and that I enjoyed our date
>She says she really like me a lot
>I say when are we going out again
>She says idk and that she's a bit busy and goes silent for 3 days
>Later find out she's been hanging out with her friends and even with this one male friend of hers
What did I do wrong?
>>
>>18569642
Girls, man. They're weird.
>>
>>18569695
Yeah, kind of made me feel shitty because I had the hope that someone would finally like me back.
>>
>>18569642
Obvious hoe is obvious.
>>
>>18569793
I guess so
>>
Greetings /adv/isors. Do you live in the state of California? Do you ever find you need some more hands on advice than what you receive in the standard tfw no gf or ask the opposite sex thread? Come and join our California Discord server and chat with fellow anons about your worries and issues. We are friendly! Also feel free to post the occasional meme. GT8sJZ9
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.