[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About a month ago I moved from Texas to Washington to work and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: fuckveggies.png (333KB, 441x559px) Image search: [Google]
fuckveggies.png
333KB, 441x559px
About a month ago I moved from Texas to Washington to work and live on a goat farm with my aunt and her wife. Things were going great, until about a week ago that is. They started showing less and less affection to each other. Loving words turned into hateful daggers, hugs turned into cold shoulders, and the whole situation just felt like a vacuum of positive energy.
Well, two days ago things escalated out of control, they got into a big argument (I was present for the whole thing, even tried to settle them down) and got in each other's faces. I go to into the building we were sitting in front of at the time to call an employee and friend to come help me with the situation. As I was on the phone my aunt's wife starts hitting my aunt, I have to go out and physically separate them. Cops were called, and she was taken to jail for the night.
Since this being a goat farm where we make cheese, my wife's aunt has to come here to work (she's the owner and also goes to farmers markets to sell the products), but isn't allowed to come up to the house. I'm now being harassed by her and dread going to work, that was until I found out I don't work for the next couple of days due to her "not having work for me." I fear I'm about to be fired, is there anything I can legally do about this? I've tried to stay in the middle of this whole situation and not let it affect my work.
We (my aunt and me) are going to have to move, but we have no way to make an income due to her wife "firing" us. So as the subreddit says, you guys have any advice on how I can most effectively handle this situation?

(pic used to grab attention)

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.