[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Don't bother messaging me if all you want is a hookup/sex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sv5353bc64.jpg (51KB, 478x665px) Image search: [Google]
sv5353bc64.jpg
51KB, 478x665px
"Don't bother messaging me if all you want is a hookup/sex. I'm not like that at all"

Why does every girl write this in their profile? Do they actually mean it?
>>
>>18569437
depends
some does, some doesnt
>>
Because they think they're special and assume everyone wants to fuck them, so they have to announce it to everyone that they get a lot of people asking them to fuck and that they're "not easy."

Mostly, it's for attention. In my experience, these girls tend to ask to fuck no more than within a few weeks time if you're hitting things off.
>>
>>18569437
>why do they write this? does everyone mean it?
because they're trying to communicate something
some mean it and others are just fronting
>>
>>18569437
its because they constantly get dick picks. they also want orbitors to feel secure.
>>
>>18569437
If her eyebrows dont look like 2 charcoal bonetooth swords then she means it.
>>
>>18569437
it's bragging/flexing, that's all it is
>>
>>18569480
well, it's fucking obnoxious
>>
>>18569501
Well, women are fucking obnoxious and with how society right now values full sexual liberation, vanity is like the hallmark of the millennial generation.

Everyone thinks they're bigger and better than they are. I swipe left as soon as I see "not looking for hookups/ sex" or "looking for a guy who can do _____ for me" because it shows they're only thinking about themselves and I'm not getting caught up in selfish and narcissistic behaviors.

Most women don't put a lot of effort into their tinder profiles. Swipe for the ones that do and are reasonably attractive by your standards if you're serious about finding a partner. Hookups are a dime-a-dozen if you know what you're doing, and it's these same women that typically do hook-ups, they're just selective about it.
>>
>>18569459
This, I see it as reverse psychology. The chick that spouts this shit usually give it up the fastest, and saying that on tinder of all places makes you look like a royal idiot.
>>
>>18569501
yeah some women might take issue with this and make an argument to the effect of "i should be able to keep my orbiters while publicly dismissing them"

this is a great manipulation for men who will believe women are a foreign entity with undecipherable intentions

the reality is women who don't want orbiters don't actively try to publicize their image unless they need to for a profession, so such a public statement is inherently oxymoronic in the vast majority of cases
>>
>>18569501
no its not you incel

it's just saying they want more than a fuck-and-chuck. it's completely reasonable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.