[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been getting head from a fat chick on the regular. Shes pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pc2Dpqy.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pc2Dpqy.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
Been getting head from a fat chick on the regular. Shes pretty cool, whips her tits out when shes sucking, is a nerd, plays a lot of video games and shit... really chill as fuck.
I have been seeing another girl and shes been acting a little funny, I have to actually ask to get a blowjob, she doesn't whip her tits out, tries to rush it and shit. She also is less receptive to me grabbing her tits and ass and doesn't want to hang out as much.
There isn't another guy in the situation, she is shy and awkward as fuck, and theres a rumor in town that stuck, that shes got herpes and is secretly a prostitute, so dudes won't go near her for the most part.
How do I get her to quit being uptight? Its making the head less enjoyable and shes less enjoyable to hang out with and play shit with.
>>
>doesn't get it

She wanted romance and you failed to deliver. If you want her to quit being uptight, bring the dynamic back to just her.

If you're good at lying, hide it, and butter her up with the sweet 'you're my number 1' shit. They might fall for it.

Otherwise, this is a sunk ship since you denied her the good stuff. Sound familiar?
>>
Why aren't you fucking them?
>>
>>18569278
ask her to join you two
>>
>>18569278
Just out of idle curiosity, do you do anything to give either of these girls sexual satisfaction?
>>
>>18569281
She never seemed to want to be romantic, I mean we used to make out a little before she blew me, she stopped that as well.
I'm not the best liar in the world, you think I could, I dunno, make her think shes number one, even though shes technically the side chick? I mean I changed facebook statuses and everything with this other girl.
>>18569290
>>18569311

I'm fucking the girl I'm dating.
Not the fat girl though, shes super shy and shit so I don't want to push her into anything. I have offered to go down on her, but shes too scared or something.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.