[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am obsessed with my girlfriend's sexual history. I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: images (23).jpg (6KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
6KB, 182x268px
I am obsessed with my girlfriend's sexual history.

I just can't help it. She's a sweet girl a doesn't deserve judging.

Wtf is wrong with me
>>
What exactly is her sexual history?

>Wtf is wrong with me
You are most likely insecure because you never got as much action as she did
>>
>>18569227
Nothings wrong with you. You r just a little insecure. Dont be a cuck tho and date a gangbanger. But its natural
>>
I think it is normal to wonder who she has been with or how many people she is been with, but the important thing is that you are the only one that matters now. It's not like every guy she fucked prior to you carved his name in her vagina or something.
>>
Just ask her. You're allowed to talk to your GF you cuck.
>>
>>18569227
We talking normal human sexual history or randy bitch in heat fuck everything history?
>>
>>18569227
She has absorbed the DNA of every nut that's been in her mouth or womb.
>>
>>18569227

I could never date someone that has been in gangbangs 2 guys 1 girl type situations, that is just too sickening for me.

There's freaky and kinky and then there's just being a slut.

I wouldn't want that type of girl as my girlfriend that would say yes to that and if you're serious about her you want that type of person possibly bringing up your kids.

No thank you
>>
>>18569252
>We talking normal human sexual history or randy bitch in heat fuck everything history?
this

Girls will have had sex before.... Deal with it

I prefer to judge it based on not so much the number, but whether the guys she hooked up with meant something to her...

Ie, not just slutting it up in a bar toilet...
>>
>>18569255

She has literally been impregnated though, eventhough the baby died :(
>>
>>18569251

No shit I can ask her.

It's just that simple simultaneously don't want to know because I know it will never leave my mind
>>
>>18569265
>it will never leave my mind
yes it will... Just pray you dont drive her away before it does
>>
>>18569265

I understand where you're coming from, you want to know but you don't want to know because you're scared what you might hear.

So it's just playing on your mind.

If you can't it go then you will have to ask, just so you know.
>>
>>18569227
Give us the juicy details so we can both jerk off to the idea of other guys fucking her better than you can.
>>
>>18569227
She is who she is. You like who she is. Her past life and everything in it is what made her who she is. If you like the end product, it doesn't matter what helped shape it.
>>
>>18569310

This. You're thinking wayyyy too much into it.. she's fucked some people, who cares? If she isn't a cunt and is a nice person roll with it.
>>
>>18569343

Could you really get over and not think about if let's say your girlfriend has done gangbangs in the past?

Op never specified what her sexual history was and im sure he knows she's had sexual intercourse with previous partners, so there must be more to it
>>
>>18569407
Yep. Totally could get over it. As long as she's not doing it now. Why would I care?
>>
>>18569255
this man knows his aristotelian Telegony.
>>
>>18569421

No you're right, that's how it should be but I know I would find it difficult to get over it
>>
>>18569227
its called retroactive jealousy

nothing wrong with it.

it may help if you put a hard limit on what you are willing to accept from your current or future girlfriends. number of previous relationships, sexual partners, flings, one night stands etc

don't give those girls who ride the cock carousel for years the ability to find decent men ..

don't give away your commitment to there woman who give their most valued asset sex away for free to random men or plenty of men.

take time to find your girl who is worthy of your time.

a persons history matters.

more than you think
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.