[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a crush on my boss. but here's the deal. she is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 9742d50bc254db8603e7f4a2c33e189e.jpg (123KB, 668x1001px) Image search: [Google]
9742d50bc254db8603e7f4a2c33e189e.jpg
123KB, 668x1001px
I have a crush on my boss.

but here's the deal. she is 47.....I'm 27 and her daughters are the same age as me.

how do I stop these feels. I haven't even had a crush on anyone in ages.

she is such a nice woman personality-wise and from people have told me that's exactly what she is genuinely like. even outside of work

it surprised me and made me angry when someone told me that she was in a violent relationship with her last partner.

like how can someone like that end up in such a relationship?

why can't chicks my age be similar to her. like I fantasize meeting her when she was in her 20s. I would totally want to ask her out
>>
Quit your job and get a new one and then ask her out. I don't see any progress happening while she's your superior unless on the off chance she's into that stuff.
>>
>>18569016
youre probably suffering from some mild oedipan dysfunction,
if you reaaally have to do it, just bang one of the daughters - cake had & eaten
>>
>>18569101
From what I understand he likes her personality before her looks so banging daughter wouldn't work. If he dates the daughter it can get worse. As to why she was in an abusive relationship - I know the nicest person and both her sons are alcoholics and make her life hell. Nice people let others walk over them. That's why I like a bit of aggression.
>>
>>18569101
her daughters are huge. as in both tall and fat/overweight.

boss is way more attractive. and makes me wonder how her daughters ended up pretty uggo.

>>18570075
she just seems like a person who would have a good judge of character. like how can she find a literal abusive jerk attractive.

is the Chad meme real?
>>
>>18569016
Well, the cure is the same as with common cold. Limerence eventually goes away, so wait it out.
>>
>>18569101
And the award for most retarded post goes to...
>>
>>18569016
>n
give it a month and youll hate their face in the morning
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.