[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy Is terrible, can't join discord server because of him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 5E8u2JOd_400x400.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
5E8u2JOd_400x400.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
This guy is unlike any other harasser, I've ever had. He is just autistic, or superbly egotistical.
This guy because I had the audacity to send him criticism about the way he initiates conversations and by the fact I had one of his friends muted on accident.
He had actually fucking dug up old text messages from girls he was obviously just looking for sex with (which is apparent later but wait) and started posting screenshots from over 3 Months ago about how much of a lonely desperate creep I am for DMING these girls of all things man and MAKING JOKES. and criticizing the server with a sarcastic joke to someone I had met and thought it would be nice to talk to cause she was one of the first people I messaged.

So turns out she doesn't like what I said because she said "Don't send me that edgelord shit ever again" Then he starts harassing me in the room I'm in, making fun of me and making accusations.

In front of my friends. Alright, so he starts reading out DMs to girls who got hit on a lot on the server (I was trolling) basically E-Whores, and how I would message them fake hitting on them at the time while we were in the same server we were in because guess what? I like making jokes with satire in them.

Okay, next after he reads out the embarrassing DM of me saying "I love (Girl) even though I just met her" Which I had done as a joke with another girl and she laughed.

But apparently this guy then sent a convo where I had the AUDACITY to say to girls "We should talk you're pretty cool" or "Hey you're friends with my friend (X) so we should talk." cause ya know I CAN'T HAVE PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS WITH WOMEN.

And I asked "How can you prove what context this is under?" And he said "I ONLY GOT SCREENSHOTS FROM WOMEN" But see the issue is, if I hit on guys, then why would they send them to him? Secondly, most of these girls are E-Whores. But the thing is he is a hypocrite, the only people on his discord are women, and two of the people who follow him.
>>
I have absolutely no idea what half of the shit you said means, dude. Your story is all over the place and I can't follow it for the life of me.

I'm not asking you to clarify - please don't. I get the gist, which is that there's a dude being a dick to you on a Discord server. It all sounds like extremely juvenile shit (from both your ends, honestly, the sooner you grow out of "trolling" the better) and I don't understand how it's even an issue. Just mute/block the guy and don't ever message him again. If he screenshots old messages you sent to people and spreads them around to make you look bad, just say "Those messages may have been in bad taste, but they were meant to be jokes, and I didn't mean them." And leave it at that.
>>
>>18568896
Just walk away from the screen if you can't handle the incredible hugbox that is internet
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.