[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell my girlfriend that I kissed another girl? We both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1501226121574.jpg (115KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501226121574.jpg
115KB, 500x700px
Should I tell my girlfriend that I kissed another girl?
We both are very awkward person so we kissed only 7 months in our relationship but everything is fine.
Last night I took acid for the first time and I was pretty drunk, and I don't remember anything that happened, apparently my brother told me that I managed to hit on a girl and kissed her.
Now I feel bad about my gf and can't even look at her in the eyes, I feel like if I told her I can geta weight off my shoulders
She's not really a jealous girl, but that's probably because I'm an asocial guy who talks to no one so she's not afraid if that. She mentioned once that she would be pretty mad if I talked to a lot of girls.
>>
>>18568894
yes, tell her and also tell her why you did it, might make it easier on her
>>
>>18568903
I have no idea why I did it, I'm pretty sure while I was drunk and high my brother and his friends kept pushing me to do it, but they won't tell me.
>>
>>18568905
OP you better shut the fuck up unless you want to hear she blew a guy at a party next weekend. She will not let this go unpunished. Women will let any nasty guy cum in their holes in retaliation.
>>
Be honest to her if you want the potential to keep her.
You can't change how she reacts and what happens, but you owe it to her to be honest.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.