[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female friend fancies the hell out of Jarvis Cocker. I look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Jarvis Cocker 2.jpg (36KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
Jarvis Cocker 2.jpg
36KB, 500x610px
Female friend fancies the hell out of Jarvis Cocker.

I look like Jarvis Cocker. Constantly told so.

Is she actually saying she fancies the hell out of me?
>>
She's probably emphasising that although you look like him and you know it she only has eyes for him. The real McCoy.
>>
Which era of Jarvis do you look like? He looked like shit in around 2000-2002

Just saying
>>
>>18568796
Why don't you go find out for yourself, instead of expecting us to read the mind of someone we've never met?
>>
>>18568814
Becauase I'm a coward.
>>
I WANNA TAKE YOU HOME, I WANNA GIVE YOU CHILDREN, YOU MIGHT BE MY GIRLFRIEND

OH OH OH AH YEAH
>>
>>18568824
Then whether she's into you or not, you don't deserve her.
>>
>>18568834
I don't want children.
>>
>>18568834
Try it you might like it but you might ssssmudge your lipstick!
>>
>>18568838
How old are you? Unless you're over 30 (at which point, you really gotta man up), this is fairly typical. Most men don't want kids when they are young, and even more men never get a desire as strongly as most women do.
>>
>>18568846

28. I know I don't and never will though.

For the children's sake it wouldn't be a good idea.
>>
>>18568836
>putting women on a pedestal
Off yourself
>>
>>18568849
Why? Are you a pedo?
>>
>>18568851
I'm not putting a women on a pedestal. Nobody deserves to be chained to a meek man.
>>
>>18568859
The weak man is the one who bows before the woman is a superior gender.
>>
Post a picture of yourself OP. Lets see how much you really look like this man I've never heard of before.
>>
>>18568868
Why are you talking about "weak" men? I was talking about meek men.
>>
>>18568874
Sentence still applies.
>>
>>18568878
So you are saying that a meek (literally defined as "submissive") man deserves a woman?

If so, you have a very low opinion of women.
>>
>>18568883
It depends what the individuals involved want.
>>
>>18568885
A dysfunctional relationship that still manages to work does not make the relationship any less dysfunctional. If a man is so terrified of rejection from a woman that he fears asking her whether she is interested in him, then he doesn't deserve said woman. Whether he gets said woman is immaterial; he doesn't deserve her.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.