[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rejected a girl because she isnt a virgin Who was in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1501173457954.jpg (90KB, 1180x884px) Image search: [Google]
1501173457954.jpg
90KB, 1180x884px
>Rejected a girl because she isnt a virgin
Who was in the wrong here? Is it okay for me to demand her to be virgin? This way I will never find a girlfriend. I think its disgusting how I would put my dick into some slimy hole where someone else had their dick before
>>
>>18568650
no one was really in the wrong here
you are allowed to have preferences, just don't expect them to be met
also if you want to only have virgin girls and don't stick to one, it is unlikely you will succeed very often
>>
>>18568658
yes, I dont expect to find a virgin. Its pretty unrealistic. Im 19 already. Women in my country lose virginity at 15. I guess its time to come to terms with the fact that I will be forver alone
>>
>>18568665
I wouldn't be too pessimistic about it either, they do exist, but expect a girl who values her virginity to not give it up to you easily, maybe not until marriage
>>
>>18568650
It is okay to demand anything, but just because you demand it don't expect it to happen. Unless you were rude while rejecting her, you're good.

I lost my virginity pretty late (21). If I can give you some advice:
>don't make virginity a fetish
Don't ever mention that you are happy she's virgin, or that you are happy to be the first, or anything. It was awful for me to receive comments like that, it made me feel like I wasn't important as a person but just because my hymen was intact.
>don't push for sex
Took me 9 months to feel comfortable enough for it with my boyfriend.
>>
>>18568650
Yes, it is wrong, and it is stupid. Are you a fucking medieval royalty or something that you have to make sure that the sanctity of your royal marriage is unspoiled, so that you can be sure that your heir belongs to your bloodline? Just stop this fucking shit and lower your standards.
>>
>>18568665
Not really. There are girls who lose their virginity later in life and you will never know because they don't go around telling people they're virgins. I lost my virginity when I was 23. You have to assume that girls who lose virginity that late in life are either religious, have crazy high standards, have intimacy issues, are downright ugly or some combination of these factors. It will be difficult to get to such a girl.
>>
>>18568650
>Is it okay for me to demand her to be virgin?
Yes it is, as long as you realize that you'll probably be alone until you die if you don't "lower your standards", as that huge faggot >>18568678 says.
>>
>>18568650
I wouldn't marry anyone that wasn't a virgin until we got engaged, and because of that expectation, I was a virgin until I became engaged.

Don't ask anyone to do anything that you aren't willing to do yourself. So long as you stick to that, I see it as reasonable.
>>
>>18568686
>calling me a faggot for advising OP to not single out non-virgin girls
go back to /pol/ edgelord
>>
>>18568700
>strawmanning that hard
You told OP it was stupid to go for virgin girls, which is wrong, then spouted a bunch of inane bullshit.
If OP doesn't want to lower his standards then that's his choice, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>18568650
Are you a virgin?

>if yes
Stupid, but well within your right to only sleep with virgins.

>if no
You're a fucking moron, stop being a hypocrite.
>>
>>18568650
Nothing wrong with wanting a virgin but it will be very hard for you to find one anymore.

If you want a brand new car that no one test driven you better ask the dealership.
>>
>>18568650
You're not demanding anything. You just aren't attracted.
>>
>>18568707
I assumed OP was one of those /pol/tards who have an obsession with virgin girls. When people go for a girl that happens to be a virgin, that's fine. Consequently, it's bad advice when somebody is desperate for a girlfriend and you tell them to keep their high standards. There is nothing wrong with high standards but only when you are so rich, successful and fit yourself that you have lots of options. Most people are not like that, but average, and there is no use in pretending that their girl must be a solid 10/10.

Now stop calling me names and calm your autism down, please, or you become like pic related.
>>
>>18568734
>being this obsessed with /pol/
Nobody gives a shit.
>it's bad advice when somebody is desperate for a girlfriend and you tell them to keep their high standards
Why? It's their choice, as long as they know what the choice entails, there's nothing wrong with it.
Either risk being alone the rest of your life or settle. That's pretty clear.
>>
>>18568650
Just out of curiosity, are you yourself a virgin? I know, I know all the raisins why it's only important from an biological reason for females, but take simple calculus. If you want a virgin you should commit and stick to her, othewise you are the reason why so many women are "used goods". You can't go around deflowering girls and still trask talked the used up wet holes of women which already had sex. Male to female sex ration doesn't allowe for that and you beeing on 4chins probably also aren't the creme de la creme of which sight females fainth and wet themselves.

Get a gril which wants to commit, do so yourself and just wait a couple months before fucking. She will not be a virgin but besides the hymen she will be as tight and clean as them. No, flapps don't get flappy due to dick rubbing, it comes from pubertal sex hormones pigmenting and growing them. Mostly genes, some envoirement (single mothers, higher test) and obviously further hormones after birth.

Also, you as a male are far more likely to be a danger to her health if you're not a virgin as vice versa, meaning she would have every reason to be as disgusted if not even more if your dick already dipped in some herpes holes.
>>
>>18568710
>>18568734
>Dragging /pol/ into this
I literally clarified everything in the OP. I find it disgusting, thats all there is to it. I hate /pol/. And yes Im a vrigin too, lonely for most of my life but only things that are changing is that as time goes on I become more and more successful in terms of money and life quality
>>
>>18568767
So, why don't you look out for wife material in circles like churches or trad forums? There you can meet a virgin which looks for a provider. Win-win. So both commit and stick to each other.

Wouldn't that be the ideal solution to your disgust?
>>
>>18568782
>you have to be a christfag or a traditionalist if you want a girl who hasn't whored around
Not OP, but this is depressing
>>
>>18568789
I'm not a christfag, but yeah if you value traditional things, you are more likely to catch them in trad circles. I mean you don't have to be full 1950s to be traditionalist, but the fact is that OP thinks in traditional ways, so it would be rational to look for same value women.

Nothing depressing with calling the things by it's name.
>>
>>18568789
Further, male virginity is "worthless" in reality so if a male virgin wants to attract female ones, he will have to bring something to the table women appreciate from an biological point (like money to provide for them). And that's already beeing traditional. You provide financial stability, she provides prime puss and eggs. Trad living is making rational choices for the benefit of both parties.
>>
>>18568650
Nothing wrong with that, you can have any standards you want, you just have to work hard enough according to your standards.
Virgin women are very rare these days so it will cut your dating pool down a lot but they still do exist
>>
>>18568743
>as long as they know what the choice entails
why do you think OP knows what the choice entails? Don't envision OP as being some wise master who is fully commited in his standards.

>>18568767
All this r/incel shit is rampant on /pol/, it's reasonable to suspect when somebody is obsessed with virginity that they come from /pol/
>>
>>18568860
>why do you think OP knows what the choice entails?
Because we told him. And it's also common sense.
>>
>>18568860
>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.