[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate myself. I'm a weird loser. I work and I plan on going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I hate myself. I'm a weird loser. I work and I plan on going back to school and getting a girlfriend but I don't see the point when I hate who I am. I wish I didn't have the self-awareness to see all my huge character flaws. How can ugly/annoying/stupid/ignorant people be so happy? Why does every worthless piece of shit in the world have a smile on their face? I feel like I'm a bad person and I'm introspective enough to know it. I'm going insane.
>>
>>18568637
Oh ut up and deal with it like the rest of us are you edgy PoS.

All you're doing is running away from the work of addressing your flaws. Maybe if you started with addressing that one you'd start making progress to these basic ass goals of yours.
>>
>>18568637
That is a huge problem that you hate yourself. Out of all the people I advise on /adv/, people who are suicidal or hate themselves are hardest to advise, because they don't even look for advice but come here for ranting and disregard everything because they already know they don't want to ever get better.

Universe is such a huge place, planet earth is a tiny speck of sand compared to how big the sun is, and on this tiny speck of sand, you are one, insignificant piece of insect that is set to born and die on a timescale so short that in the entire universe, there is nothing you can do that will disrupt the harmony of the universe. In this comparison, what is there to gain from hating yourself? Why do you think anybody would pat you on the back for recognizing yourself as failure? Nobody will. Everyone has their own problems. Nobody gives a single fuck if you cherish yourself for the flaws you have, or if you hate yourself for it. Just fucking own up your mistakes and live your life, like any grown up does. Stop this edgy teenage shit about "baww I am a loser" nonsense.
>>
Grow a pair faggot.
>>
I am not good looking but if you can lift you look way better, goto /fit/

You will also look better if you know how to dress, /fa/

If you're depressed I recommend drugs like mushrooms but every person varies but for me that was an eye opener.

Bottom line you need to stop living like you are working to better yourself for other people. You need to work for yourself despite your flaws. Judge yourself based on your own internal scoresheet not everyone else's. Self discipline will go along way.
>>
>>18568637
If you don't like yourself, don't expect anyone else to like you.
>>
>>18568716
I hate myself and plenty of people like me.
>>
>>18568637
There's a thing called dysmorphia, where a person gets so fixated on some physical "flaw" that they actually begin to see it as bigger or worse than it objectively is

You suffer from a kind of dys-personality-ia. You see every minor imperfection in yourself as FAR bigger than anyone else would.

Pick just one of your flaws. Ask someone you trust just how bad it is. And then believe them, even if they say it's not as bad as you think
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.