[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at work >have a laser tag centre on the block next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>be at work
>have a laser tag centre on the block next door
>sometimes parking is full there so people come into our blocks car park to park pretending to be customers of the establishments on the same block.
>establishments on the same block close early
>I finish work on time. but last one out on the block so I'm locking up.
>pull down roller door and activate all security locking cars from the laser Tafe centre inside.
>no one on our block is back until Monday

lmao was I in the wrong or should the people who parked there taken their cars out earlier than the closing times of all the buildings on our block.

I took snap shots of the license plates of the cars that parked there. if they breach our security and break in to retrieve their cars scan we report them to police?
>>
>>18568471
what the hell is a "laser tag centre"
>>
>>18568471
How do you lock a parking lot? Do you mean Parking Garage? If so, why isn't there an automated ticket system?
>>
>>18568471
i assume you just did exactly what you are supposed to do and it is their own fault for parking illegally.
>>
>>18568471
>if they breach our security and break in to retrieve their cars scan we report them to police
if it is your property, then yes, of course, and since you locked the place, I'm just going to assume that it is
>>
>>18568496
there is a gate but now they have a roller door Infront of it too that the last person leaving the block puts down and padlocks up.

it's all outdoors. kind of like pic related
>>
>>18568522
Then you're in the clear. Of course, if multiple people take their vehicles, have fun figuring out which one actually did damage to the property and which ones just took advantage of the situation.
>>
lol how should we deal with it if the person comes to pick up their car on Monday and decides to flip it and be a massive douche? (one of the cars was a BMW)
>>
>>18568553
Flip what? Their car? Like with a forklift?

If you mean "flip out," just tell him that you were within your legal rights to lock your property at close of business, and if he's going to make a scene, that you will call the police, and let them sort things out.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.