/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat died a few hours ago via euthanasia and I'm finding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
My cat died a few hours ago via euthanasia and I'm finding it difficult to put her in the freezer until she can be buried. It doesn't make sense but just the fact that it's cold and dark seems so depressing. Even though she's undoubtedly deceased, I'm worried on some level she'll perceive it. I live alone and my family is deceased so I have no one to talk some sense into me.
>>
>>18568406
She won't mind, Anon. It's just so she can be preserved until you bury her. She would want you to feel a little better. I think the best way to achieve that might be talking to someone about this, in person.
>>
Why don't you bury your dead cat in your garden?
>>
>>18568406
Dependin on your local weather a dead body can be left at room temp for 2-3 days without going bad. Actually that was quite common for most people in europe to deal with the loose. Place her in a box and take your last good byes. Just leave her in the basement where it's cooler and place some fabric above against insects if you leave.

RIP kitty.
>>
>>18568406
im so sorry for your lost.
your cat will be waiting for you in heaven
>>
All your responses helped and I'm definitely going to talk with the grievance counsellor at her hospital tomorrow when I go for the billing. I was hoping to wait until it wasn't so hot out to bury her so as to not attract too much bugs or odor but also I need to find the right plant for her. Almost wanted to leave her out the night in the room but knew that wouldn't be healthy. I just hope she's at peace now and knew how much she was loved. I tried to make her last moments comfortable. It was done outside on a perfectly sunny day and she was in the grass. Anyway, thanks for the advice. I didnt expect it to be this hard. Losing pets sucks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.