[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else have nightmares almost every night/every time they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1024x576px
Anybody else have nightmares almost every night/every time they dream? I can't seem to dream without having a nightmare and I wanna know who else is afflicted by this, and what they think. pic related
>>
File: xQ6nJ2N_d.jpg (114KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
xQ6nJ2N_d.jpg
114KB, 480x678px
This felt like me. For the longest time, I dealt with it by "suppressing my dreams". As in, I'd go to bed willing myself not to dream, or at least, not to remember that I had. I would basically close my eyes, then open them again.

To this day, I still do not dream (or remember them) the vast majority of nights. Of course, now that I've typed all this in going to tonight, but...
>>
I have a lot of dreams about death. Knowing someone (including me) is gong to die soon. Apocalyptic dreams. It's tiring.
>>
Your mood, diet and general lifestyle can affect your dreams.

It could mean that you're stressed and trying to cope with it internally, that your diet is bad (for example having chocolate or sugary things before bed), or that you simply associate with things related to the dream. Maybe you just sleep in the wrong position at night, a lot of people get terrible nightmares sleeping on their stomach.
>>
>>18568389
i always sleep on my stomach or side and I usually eat before bed, also i have a horrible job and many other stressors such as not applying for college and I didn't have a car for a while (just got one)
>>
>>18568379
i had a dream i was cradling a person (didn't know who) that was dying and right before their last breath i dropped them by accident, and he cracked his skull open on the street, the onlything that wasn't grayscale was the blood and brain matter. after this happened i fell to my knees and sobbed until I woke up
>>
>>18568368
i tried also to "suppress my dreams" but then they came back
>>
Its been like that for me for a while now. Every dream ive had for a few weeks (until last night - just woke up) had been about me being assassinated. Then last night it was about this girl i fucked up my chances with, so it wasnt much better.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.