[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing is going right for me at the moment. I'm beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3869.jpg (24KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3869.jpg
24KB, 255x255px
Nothing is going right for me at the moment. I'm beginning to question if God or whoever is in charge up there hates my guts for some reason, it's too much going wrong to be a coincidence
>no luck finding jobs
>no money
>not being able to go to college with all my friends
>still can't drive at age 19 because car got wrecked right after I got it
>essentially stuck in a house all day endlessly applying for jobs but never being accepted
And the worst bit of all of it is that girlfriend may have breast cancer. What the fuck did I do wrong to deserve all this?
>>
HOLY SHIT, I QUESTION IF THERE'S A DIETY THAT HATES MY GUTS, TOO! But for different reasons
>make promises that let's be honest, get broken (I can't nofap for my life unless said god proves to me that he'll ease my day after abstaining. Only a few times did this work,especially on Easter Sunday. I assumed Jesus was the diety of concern)
>Got some money, but it's dwindling because of some bullshit
>Job's slowly getting worse day by day
>Everyone's slowly becoming assholes towards me in spite of me just showing up and trying to get shit done for the day
>In turn, this makes me negative of course
>realize I blocked my social security card, which means no one will know my credit and shit
>tried calling social security offices to unblock my number but they keep telling me to call a credit bureau or it only applies to the social security site (bullshit)
>also lost birth certificate during a move

I sometimes feel some god out there hates my guts and wants to play trickster against me. Sadly, this god succeeds all the time in worsening my life.
>>
>>18568239
I am sorry OP, it sounds like you do have some shit stuff going on. My life is slightly better than that, and I am single, but prior to that, I endured years of bullying in school. One time in crafts class, some retard threw sawdust into my eyes so I had to go to hospital to get it removed from my eyes, luckily I didn't get blind or anything.

Just saying that what helps, what helped me, is to find one thing in your life which you really like, and keep going just for the sake of that alone, even if the rest is falling apart. Things might improve over time, but fussing too much over your current circumstances does nothing but drive you more crazy.
>>
>>18568239
>believing there's something in charge of reality
>believing that all powerful being gives a single tin-shit about you

Stop being so stupid.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.