[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the fuck does it mean if a girl is touchy, says "I love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: wot 2.png (287KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
wot 2.png
287KB, 500x375px
the fuck does it mean if a girl is touchy, says "I love you" all the time" and jokes about getting married and having kids and calls you cute

but simultaneously says were bffs and we get frequently penned as a couple (but she always laughingly corrects it)

for context we've been half baked friends for a few years and recently became good friends
>>
It means you're her little attention slut and she's using you for your attention and company while fucking other guys that couldn't care less about her.
>>
>>18568189
If I was single, and some chick was doing that to me, I would say, "Wait, we aren't together? Well, let's change that. Let's become exclusive."

If she says, "No," then I realize that there is no future with this chick as a spouse, and consider that avenue closed off forever.
>>
>>18568189
It probably means that you are in a funny position where she is in control of the relationship, whatever kind of relationship you are having.

My suggestion is to decide by yourself if she is girfriend material or friend material, then stick to it, or else she is will have her fun and then leave you.
>>
>>18568189
Just kiss her and find out. You fucking utter pussies who do this bewilder me. I stopped being this beta in like 8th fucking grade
>>
>>18568189
She's using you for the comfy feels while she sleeps around like the whore she probably is. It's the good old friendzone. Don't let yourself get used, have some self respect and set boundaries. Tell her that you're either in a relationship (if you want to be with her, what I wouldn't recommend) or that she will behave like every other friend. She probably also tries to make your feels do stuff for her, either now or in future, as you're unlikely her only orbiter.

It's unhealthy and pubertal behaviour. Tell her to stop if she wants to be your friend. If she break up contact you can be sure you were only a tool and not a good friend to her, but mabe she'll fuck you if you show dominance. Win-win.
>>
>>18568195
>>18568209
>>18568277
>>18568356

just to be clear I don't have feelings for her. She's perpetually single and I've had a couple (unsuccessful) dating stints since we started hanging out

I'm just curious what the fuck her deal is. Usually when she acts all kiss-ass I tell her to fuck off but she keeps doing it
>>
>>18568356

I don't think I'm getting used. I'm a broke student and she's the one buying me drugs/alcohol/driving me around etc.
>>
>>18568382
>Usually when she acts all kiss-ass I tell her to fuck off but she keeps doing it
Well, maybe she just wants your D.

Otherwise you might just ask her whats up with her behaviour. You know, like in person instead of asking /adv/.
>>
>>18568189
>what does it mean if a girl is touchy, says "I love you" all the time" and jokes about getting married and having kids and calls you cute
>She's perpetually single

lol You're lying, there's no way you'd have to ask here if that is the case
>>
>>18568402
This.
if she is a friend of yours, i assume you respect her. Ask her what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>18568382
Like all women, she wants you to care more than she does.
>>
>>18568189
Friend zone. Basically she gets off emotionally by pretending to be lovey dovey with you without the reprocussions of anything bad happening. If you don't mind then let it happen just don't get emotionally attached.
>>
>>18568189
Is she rushing or is she dragging?
>>
>>18568189

She's thinking she has you in the friendzone.

Even though you say you're not interested in her, you should be concerned.

You are being treated as though you are an orbiter.
I'd ghost her. Just, cut contact for a while, let her chill.
>>
>>18568702
This is true. Don't fall for her bait OP. You make a declaration or ask for clarification and she'll laugh and tell you where did you get that silly idea. She wants to keep you around as she tries to snare her Mr Right and then you will have to listen as she gushes over the guy because you are bff's.
>>
>>18568189

>literally any of that
when you're not dating

I fail to understand why you tolerate this; I never have and I never would, and it only makes girls want you.

I shunned looking at a taken girl when she kept trying to flash TnA and she spent the entire night spoon-feeding me shit and fawning over me.

Chicks like yours thrive off of attention. You keep feeding the cycle.
>>
>>18568387
>she's the one buying me drugs/alcohol/driving me around etc.
She probably likes you then.
If you were her orbiter she would be making you buy her that shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.